Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/13559818/leicester-city-training-ground-chairman/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballfacebook010521&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1619864122

IN THE FOXHOLE 

Leicester’s amazing £100m training ground boasts 14 pitches, a nine-hole course and is named after late chairman

Article, pictures, video.

Nothing new I would suspect.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

Boys and girls, Tops first visit to training ground is today. Hopefully first tee off on the golf course as they’ve been waiting for him. Also expect some kind of progress on stadium if even just discussions. Fingers crossed.

Great news, thanks for keeping us updated Billy! :)

Time to update the training ground. I think we need more team bonding facilities rather than just training every day and chilling in the canteen. Ie army style assault course, go cart track, paintballing course etc. Training every single day and having that repetitiveness day in day out for 10 months can’t be healthy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Time to update the training ground. I think we need more team bonding facilities rather than just training every day and chilling in the canteen. Ie army style assault course, go cart track, paintballing course etc. Training every single day and having that repetitiveness day in day out for 10 months can’t be healthy. 

if they need them they should hire the places otherwise if at Seagrave they'll just become equally repetitive. Plus a day out to one of these place would in itself be a more bonding experience than just turning up at the Training Centre.

On 07/05/2021 at 14:42, Spudulike said:

Perhaps have some news on the Vichai Statue :dunno:

I know the club are working on some large bronze foxes to go in the water feature at the front, not sure if that was mentioned on here before. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Thefoxman said:

Just dropped my lads there as playing Notts County tonight.

Queuing down the road must piss off the locals.

Queuing down the road? How many are playing tonight? Unless they are allowing a limited crowd in? 

46 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Queuing down the road? How many are playing tonight? Unless they are allowing a limited crowd in? 

No parents allowed mate but everyone has to be temp tested before you drive in so took a while to get in.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, turtmcfly said:

Rogers sticking with three at the back for the media centre lawn

E3YF10bXwAECxjr?format=jpg&name=large

Wow, a socially distanced smoking area. They really have thought of everything.

Edited by PaddyS
  • Haha 1