Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

9 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

Maybe. I just can't remember the number of seats ever being anything other than 499. I don't think they've removed any.

Same here, I assumed that different rules applied to stadia depending on the size/numbers. Could be re egressing, fire safety, medical attendance, toilet facilities etc There's a whole range of possibilities,

• Like 1

6 hours ago, davieG said:

Same here, I assumed that different rules applied to stadia depending on the size/numbers. Could be re egressing, fire safety, medical attendance, toilet facilities etc There's a whole range of possibilities,

...it was discussed at the time as announced that the capacity was to be 499!!!

The prevailing thought at the time was it was to comply with regulations.

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Rumours in Rearsby that the club have bought the old convent next to the old train station. Was recently converted into flats with a number of houses added in.

Knowing our luck it'll be ****ing haunted.

The new place to put new players then whilst they find a place of their own? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/03/2022 at 12:11, urban.spaceman said:

Rumours in Rearsby that the club have bought the old convent next to the old train station. Was recently converted into flats with a number of houses added in.

Knowing our luck it'll be ****ing haunted.

It could be to house the Monks.

We need them here until the end of the Season to help us lift the Euro trophy.

Just now, gd4foxes said:

Why have the under 23 games been moved to king power? Any body know?

Had tickets for the Blackburn but now says new tickets that will work at KP will be posted...

Not sure tbf, I went to the Man united u23 game which moved from KP to Seagrave which was great as I hadn't been to Seagrave. 

I spoke to the ticket office this morning about tickets for the Liverpool u23 game because that's supposed to be at Seagrave, not sure why but I much prefer watching the 23s at the training ground over the KP. 

1 minute ago, Jabfox said:

Not sure tbf, I went to the Man united u23 game which moved from KP to Seagrave which was great as I hadn't been to Seagrave. 

I spoke to the ticket office this morning about tickets for the Liverpool u23 game because that's supposed to be at Seagrave, not sure why but I much prefer watching the 23s at the training ground over the KP. 

Same!

I got these tickets specifically as a friend wanted to go to see Seagrave and tick that ground off his list too.

Will be giving it a miss if its at the KP - was just wondering if any particular reason

• Like 1