Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Sheffield United (A) Post match thread 2-1 win

3 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Hate to be that guy but Rodgers got that horribly wrong. If a thousand people can see Maddison can't take corners and who's playing where and how well then how can he not? Does make you wonder what he's constantly writing in his little book.

His Christmas letter to Santa 

1 minute ago, The Prince said:

Relieved to win but not convinced. Rodgers has shown his negativity. Drags our best player and leaves Under and Barnes o the bench rather than go for the 3 points against bottom of the table. 

He literally substituted him for another striker.

I don't rate Kelechi and the sub was shit but it wasn't negative.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

If you can't celebrate a last minute winner from the team you support I suggest football might not be the game for you!

I'm not saying I'm not happy that we won, I am of course.  But like literally every other poster has said, its papering over the cracks. And this result will justify to Rodgers in his own mind that he's doing everything right, which is an issue. 

I think that’s the epitome of ‘winning horribly’

Thank God for Jamie Vardy yet again. When he was through I don’t think there’s a more clinical finisher in world football. You just knew it was going in

BUT... we are SO slow coming forward at the moment. We’ve gone in a few weeks from lovely to watch, to torturous to watch. People rave about Tielemans and of course, he’s got lots of ability... but he’s incredibly slow both on and off the ball at the moment 

Good to see Ayoze having a good game.

I would have taken a point to stop the rot. When Vardy went forward on 90' I crept closer and closer to the TV and nearly went inside it when I scored; the grandkids were looking at me as though I was an alien with the leaping around afterwards. Not great but nice to get a dung house win in the end. 

Ayoze motm for me as he's been in the wilderness for six weeks. 

Edited by oxtonfox
  • Like 2