Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

AEK Athens H Match Thread

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Easiest game we'll have for a while. Before we get too carried away with "oh we've played an attacking formation so this is what happens", we've still relied on a mistake (albeit a great finish) and a deflection. 

But job done so far, we should see the game out comfortably. 

Its the intent though. Nice to see us playing on the front foot. Yes it's against substandard opposition but we could and should be playing like this against the likes of Fulham etc

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Easiest game we'll have for a while. Before we get too carried away with "oh we've played an attacking formation so this is what happens", we've still relied on a mistake (albeit a great finish) and a deflection. 

But job done so far, we should see the game out comfortably. 

I do agree and the opposition is poor but I can't really knock us tonight, we're actually attacking them.

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

And 3 posts about people moaning. Just ignore it and post something positive yourself

I have...But The mods deleted because it was too positive, and Full of praise...:P

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

Love Under to get a real run in the team now in the prem, just always looks to create something. Great player. Having Ndidi back just shows what we've been missing. As people have said Mendy has been brilliant but Ndidi takes us to a whole new level 

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

And 3 posts about people moaning. Just ignore it and post something positive yourself

I do. But it's frustrating constantly seeing negative comments cos one thing goes mildly wrong in what has been a very enjoyable comfortable performance to watch..