Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

Does Maddison start for you?

Does Maddison make your starting XI?   

288 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester and Maddison?

• Leicester a better team with Maddison starting
    • Leicester a better team with Maddison on the bench

This was always a dumb thread and anyone who honestly thought after Madders not playing and us winning against one of the worst sides you'll ever see at the KP in AEK Athens, for us to be better without him, is a fvcking clown. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Adster said:

This was always a dumb thread and anyone who honestly thought after Madders not playing and us winning against one of the worst sides you'll ever see at the KP in AEK Athens, for us to be better without him, is a fvcking clown. 

He’s been out of form for months and no one was slating him in the thread, it was a healthy conversation about one of our players. You clown. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

To the almost 50% of FT posters that voted no: my right thumb is on my nose, the fingers on my right hand are wiggling and I am blowing a huge raspberry in your direction 🥸🦊💙

Fair play. We had a debate the other day if you recall so, although I do get things wrong, I also do hold my hand up when I am indeed wrong.

Now I want to see it consistently, not once every three games. That was more of my point and probably the reasoning behind the 50% voting no.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

He’s been out of form for months and no one was slating him in the thread, it was a healthy conversation about one of our players. You clown. 

Was it more him being injured and making his way back rather than being out of form? This thread is laughable 

11 minutes ago, Cecchini1976 said:

Was it more him being injured and making his way back rather than being out of form? This thread is laughable 

You’ve said it yourself he’s been injured and been out of form since he came back.

People are acting like ****ing weapons here. No one on this thread said Maddison is shit or doesn’t deserve to be in the squad or any other nonsense that people are now coming out with. It’s easy to see that some people struggle with critical thinking if they can’t understand that this is a football forum and the point is to discuss what people think is best for the team at any given point.

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

lol whatever floats your boat, pal.