Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham Hotspur (A) pre match

1 hour ago, Vazman said:

I really don't understand why Under doesn't get a full 90 mins, has he upset BR, I'm sure there must be a legitimate reason. From what I've seen though, he is a real threat and should be given a bit more game time instead of being subbed all the time.

If he's upset Rodgers there's no way he even starts so that theory can be firmly chucked out the window.

14 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Coming from Serie A, and worse not getting loads of games, he will have arrived well below the physical level required. Brendan has already stated his quality, it’s just a matter of conditioning 

Yeah I did hear that a month or so ago and understand that, however I think he is ready for 90 mins now from what I've seen certainly looks fitter than some

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If he's upset Rodgers there's no way he even starts so that theory can be firmly chucked out the window.

I'm sure Cengiz hasn't upset BR, and I'm sure BR wouldn't start him if he had.

I think the lad has worked hard enough from what I've seen to warrant more syarts and game time he has got something that will make a difference given the chance.

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Looks that way. Brendan does not seem convinced at all, which is a shame. Thought he did okay last night, certainly in comparison with the other attacking players.

Okay is what he was. Worryingly predictable, selfish, no end product. Did more last night than Maddison but a lot less than Barnes & Perez

1 hour ago, Vazman said:

I really don't understand why Under doesn't get a full 90 mins, has he upset BR, I'm sure there must be a legitimate reason. From what I've seen though, he is a real threat and should be given a bit more game time instead of being subbed all the time.

‘Cos he’s not effective enough? Just a guess

• Like 1

Guest Hansifüx

about Under, I thought he was being played the ball too much while the space around him was too tight on the right side ... for some reasons Barnes was a bit invisible because there were times when the ball moved to the right side all the time ... which I thought was not a good idea. I think Barnes and Under have to switch sides more maybe,  or the other players have to distribute better. There was not much dynamics in general , and  the center was not used well, maybe Barnes (and also Under) need to move occasional to the center because they can also break through the middle....   After Under was subbed Barnes had some really good movements because he got the ball played to him more often ... the team needs to find a good balance of distributing the ball to Barnes and Under because these two can carry the ball and break through ... but also it always will offer the other to rest a little ... 

Edited by Hansifüx

Guest Hansifüx
2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

‘Cos he’s not effective enough? Just a guess

to be fair, no one was effective yesterday.

Guest Hansifüx
4 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Perez? Fofana? Ndidi?

how were they effective, e.g.  Everton scored 2 with Fofana and Ndidi playing CBs right? and they didn't score for us in set pieces either ... 

Edited by Hansifüx

I think a back 3 will play right in to Spurs hands who will look to exploit that space between the back 3 and the wing backs, they cut through us with ease in July. 

If Castagne is fit then great, if not I would play Luke Thomas as Fuchs is fcuked and needs a breather.

Schmeichel

Justin

Fofana

Evans

Thomas/Castagne

Ndidi

Perez

Tielemans

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think a back 3 will play right in to Spurs hands who will look to exploit that space between the back 3 and the wing backs, they cut through us with ease in July. 

If Castagne is fit then great, if not I would play Luke Thomas as Fuchs is fcuked and needs a breather.

Schmeichel

Justin

Fofana

Evans

Thomas/Castagne

Ndidi

Perez

Tielemans

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

This with Tielemans and Maddison under strict instructions to be more than 20 yards from our defence when in possession.

I'd also go Under for Perez

• Like 1