Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham Hotspur (A) pre match

11 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Going to be furious if we lose to goals on the counter attack here, because everyone can see a mile off that's what will happen if we play our usual style.

On the other hand, they will probably score from set pieces so we are ****ed either way.

Can't see past a heavy defeat

Agree. 4-0 

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

We'll either win 1 nil or fall apart as soon as the kickoff whistle is blown.

Dont know who I'd play, some of the players need rotating like Fuchs (please dont play this bloke against Son or Bergwijn), possibly Tielemans and Justin.

Regarding attack, I imagine we'll see Praet and Maddison as our "wingers". Barnes was anonymous for 99% of the game yesterday and going by how often Ünder gets subbed despite being a threat, he'll be on the bench.

The problem is that if Timmy is not available then we probably have to play Fuchs either as a CB or LB because our only other option would be to play JJ at LB or as a third CB, meaning we'd have to deploy Albrighton at RWB up against Son, which is a terrifying thought.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

The problem is that if Timmy is not available then we probably have to play Fuchs either as a CB or LB because our only other option would be to play JJ at LB or as a third CB, meaning we'd have to deploy Albrighton at RWB up against Son, which is a terrifying thought.

Where going to get 👋🏻 Son and Kane definitely in my fantasy team for this weekend double points.

Jose will be licking his lips for this one. He's a wiley old cat so I know he'll have his defenders on guard to marshall vardy and Tielemans. Yep that son of a gun and hi dad Kane always seem to score on us especially when we leave acres of room for them to counter attack. This is one game where I don't know what is more scary; defending from a corner or going up the other end with everyone in the box waiting for one of our guys to try and put in a decent corner than getting cleared out only to land in the path of Kane & Son running full pelt towards Evans or Fofana. I'm already starting to sweat :unsure: 

5 hours ago, SecretPro said:

I would like to see:

Kasper

Ricardo

Fofana

Evans (or Soyuncu)

Castagne

Ndidi

Tielemans

Praet

Under

Vardy

Barnes

For the rest of the season.

Thanks

I really like that line up,  and agree would be great for the rest of the season. However injuries are dragging on, what is going on with Castagne, he has had more time off than John Wayne's safety catch, when is he going to be fit again, Ricardo understandable with his op, Soyunchu understandable, but would be nice to get some positive news on when these guys will return.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Be amazed to see Under start.

Or (slightly less so) be here next season

I really don't understand why Under doesn't get a full 90 mins, has he upset BR, I'm sure there must be a legitimate reason. From what I've seen though, he is a real threat and should be given a bit more game time instead of being subbed all the time.

• Like 1

I was most agitated by the enormous positivity in the match thread when the team was announced last night. Defeat was thus inevitable. 

This, however, is an almost universally negative thread. Chances of emerging with any better than a 5-0 defeat seem about as likely as the Government getting its shit together. 

I am, therefore, quietly confident for Sunday afternoon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another loss, don't think we win having a good Christmas week and probably next win will come after New years to be honest who knows. Dont even know what OR who lcfc is/are anymore used be fearless, used be foxes never quit but now it seems we smash someone hopes are all high then lose 2 or 3 games but some how seem to stay 4th ish but you can't be to upset cos you can get called all sorts and even the fans have changed some moan, some cry, some don't know whats going on(me), some don't care, some care, some are scary lol and some are always happy(don't know how they do it). Anywho good luck to the foxes il still be watching :scarf:

55 minutes ago, Vazman said:

I really don't understand why Under doesn't get a full 90 mins, has he upset BR, I'm sure there must be a legitimate reason. From what I've seen though, he is a real threat and should be given a bit more game time instead of being subbed all the time.

Coming from Serie A, and worse not getting loads of games, he will have arrived well below the physical level required. Brendan has already stated his quality, it’s just a matter of conditioning 

• Like 1