Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham Hotspur (A) pre match

Mourinho's Chelsea didn't play like this. This Spurs team have gone full Tony Pulis. They will do us on the counter early doors and we will spend the rest if the game with 76% possession without coming anywhere scoring. 

• Haha 1

I just hope for some fight and a battle. Nether club likes each other so would like to see us have a good old fashioned scrap that shows that we haven't got a soft underbelly and not a soft touch. 

Not sure on the team but please not Fuchs. Would rather Luke Thomas plays and makes a few mistakes as at least he is still young and heading in the right direction. 

31 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

That’s the team

👍

I hope....

We need to get at em

If he goes two defensive mids again I’ll be pissed off. But not surprised 

You want to play that team and get at them? That team screams sit deep and hope we take the one good chance a half we might create.

Which is fair enough, but it's not going for it

• Like 1

We'll either win 1 nil or fall apart as soon as the kickoff whistle is blown.

Dont know who I'd play, some of the players need rotating like Fuchs (please dont play this bloke against Son or Bergwijn), possibly Tielemans and Justin.

Regarding attack, I imagine we'll see Praet and Maddison as our "wingers". Barnes was anonymous for 99% of the game yesterday and going by how often Ünder gets subbed despite being a threat, he'll be on the bench.

8 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

We'll either win 1 nil or fall apart as soon as the kickoff whistle is blown.

Dont know who I'd play, some of the players need rotating like Fuchs (please dont play this bloke against Son or Bergwijn), possibly Tielemans and Justin.

Regarding attack, I imagine we'll see Praet and Maddison as our "wingers". Barnes was anonymous for 99% of the game yesterday and going by how often Ünder gets subbed despite being a threat, he'll be on the bench.

Did you even watch the game? Or do you expect Barnes to create 2 or 3 tap-ins for Vardy every match and score at least one of his own? Barnes was one of the few trying to make things happen, he took on a lot of players. Unfortunately, Everton were too clever for us, he got fouled several times.

I agree with Under, he never gets a full 90 mins and yesterday was his first PL start. He has so much to offer and like Barnes, does try hard. In regard to Fuchs being rested, who comes in? If we have Castagne and Ricardo back we will have some better options there.

I would play as much as the same team as yesterday but stick Evans back in and move Ndidi forward with Mendy on the bench (I think someone else already suggested this somewhere too). If you want, throw Perez in for Under but I would like to see some more of Under myself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Koke said:

Mourinho's Chelsea didn't play like this. This Spurs team have gone full Tony Pulis. They will do us on the counter early doors and we will spend the rest if the game with 76% possession without coming anywhere scoring. 

Just like last season then! They had about 5 shots all game, scored 3 of them, had sub 30% possession and won 3-0. It's almost a given that Son and Kane will score. Actually, forget the "almost".

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Did you even watch the game? Or do you expect Barnes to create 2 or 3 tap-ins for Vardy every match and score at least one of his own? Barnes was one of the few trying to make things happen, he took on a lot of players. Unfortunately, Everton were too clever for us, he got fouled several times.

Er not really expecting that much from Barnes but I must have not been watching, apart from a couple good runs I cant remember him doing anything and was surprised he stayed on the full 90. 

• Like 2

Schmeichel 

Justin  Evans Fofana

Albrighton                               Castagne

Ndidi                  |

\/

Tielemans  Praet

<-- Perez       

Vardy

Tactics: Don't let them draw our back line up the pitch. Stay deep and stop the space for Son and Kane to link up. Also stop defending corners like an under-11's team.

11 hours ago, don_danbury said:

kane to get his usual 2 or 3 goals and son to get his usual goal. 3 or 4 nil to them 

Yep more than likely the outcome. For the first time in a long while, I'm not sure I can watch. When it comes to it I probably will, but this is so going to happen. 

52 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I agree with Under, he never gets a full 90 mins and yesterday was his first PL start. He has so much to offer and like Barnes, does try hard. In regard to Fuchs being rested, who comes in? If we have Castagne and Ricardo back we will have some better options there.

I would play as much as the same team as yesterday but stick Evans back in and move Ndidi forward with Mendy on the bench (I think someone else already suggested this somewhere too). If you want, throw Perez in for Under but I would like to see some more of Under myself.

Thomas for Fuchs?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

Yep more than likely the outcome. For the first time in a long while, I'm not sure I can watch. When it comes to it I probably will, but this is so going to happen. 

Best get the "Ever obliging Leicester City" thread warmed up for post match on this...

1 hour ago, LVocey said:

I'm usually pretty optimistic, but just feel we will be on the end of a bad loss here.

Kasper

Justin  Fofana Evans Thomas

Tielemans  Ndidi

Perez        Praet          Barnes

Vardy

I'm a big Maddison fan, but this isn't the match for him. Hojberg will dominate him, and we will be better off sitting a little deeper and trying to break quickly.

I'd also get Wilf to just follow Kane all match, if that means he goes into a back 3 then fine, but just sit on him. Allows Fofana to deal with Son and Evans a spare man.

I would love to see us start this team - it makes sense - are you listening Brendan?

21 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Schmeichel 

Justin  Evans Fofana

Albrighton                               Castagne

Ndidi                  |

\/

Tielemans  Praet

<-- Perez       

Vardy

Tactics: Don't let them draw our back line up the pitch. Stay deep and stop the space for Son and Kane to link up. Also stop defending corners like an under-11's team.

If it has to be a 5 at the back then this is it - yet we lose JJ on the right wing.

Just now, carterfox90 said:

I’m hoping Kane gets injured in training as we all know what’s going to happen don’t we like most fans think he was awful for us & cant believe he’s turned into a good striker he just didn’t want to be at Leicester 😡😡

I don't like him as a personality - but fair play to him , I am astonished by the payer her has become in comparison to where he was when he was with us.

• Like 1