Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham Hotspur (A) pre match

Absolutely not a cat in hells chance. They will be annoyed they lost tonight, plus they know if they attack us we will shit ourselves. This will be the first pasting of the season, a comfortable 4 or 5-0 win for Spurs, they will have far, far too much for us and will leave us walking like John Wayne, the back doors are about to be smashed to pieces. 

• Haha 2

Hopefully BR will have learned from last season when despite playing pretty well our high line eventually got shredded . 

BR really needs to start laying a glove on some of the craftier and high profile managers in the league to justify His aspiration to being one of the elite 

• Like 1

My main concern is whether or not to use my FPL triple captain chip on Kane. If I do hel prob only get the one!

We have got to go all out defence to give ourselves a chance. Mourinho will prob sit deep and play on the counter and if we do our usual in that situation, play a high line and slowly play the ball back and forth we will be destroyed. I'd honestly consider the dreaded Mendy Ndidi double pivot, Our chances of scoring isnt really lessened against a low block and getting a 0 0 here would be a great result.

Just now, Vazman said:

Like it, I would have Perez in place of Nacho though. 

I’m not a huge Perez fan but I suppose he’s played well recently. I don’t we’ve see enough of Iheanacho and Vardy together - even in our pubey run at the end of last season they did quite well as a partnership