Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd (H) - 26/12/2020 - Match Thread

I think everyone has bought in to this narrative of Ole being an atrocious manager (rightly I don’t think he’s anything special) but he’s actually starting to get something going again at United. Don’t get me wrong they’ve spent enough over the past 5 years they should be there or there abouts. They don’t lose many at the minute. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

Guest StevieLynex

Embarrassing watching Maguire trying to be some sort of world class ball playing centre half, when all he does it pass it sideways a few yards

1 minute ago, Manini said:

I think everyone has bought in to this narrative of Ole being an atrocious manager (rightly I don’t think he’s anything special) but he’s actually starting to get something going again at United. Don’t get me wrong they’ve spent enough over the past 5 years they should be there or there abouts. They don’t lose many at the minute. 

Both Mourinho and LVG did better than him. Ole has really good attackers. He is a below average manager.

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Said this for weeks. And the sitting back helps Maguire out, he's good in that system, that's why they have no problems playing away.

I don't think he's a great manager by any means but he's doing well.