Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace Away Pre-Match thread

3 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Vardy likes to score against palace so it’d be madness to drop him, rest him for the cup game. 

I agree let's get ahead comfortabley if possible, before subs and resting players, plus I want too see Vardy do the Eagle celebration if at all possible! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Kasper 

Justin     Evans  Fofana    Castagne

Ndidi   Praet 

Perez 

Under     Barnes

Vardy  

Give tielmans, Maddison and albrighton a rest. 

No chance Castagne or Under play

This is where I don’t understand this logic. Yes 48hours, but there is absolutely no point getting 4 points off spurs and Utd to then get 4 points out of 9 because your being naive.

We won’t win with some of the crap teams a lot of people want to see. We need to keep our spine as such or we’ll never win. Palace arnt some non league team.

Kasper

Justin Fofana Soyuncu Castange

Praet Ndidi Tielemens
            Under Nacho Barnes

We need to keep a majority in. Vardy probably needs resting. Bring him off the bench or maybe play him first half then take him off if leading.

Praet will play, Ndidi must play too. Tielemens is so crucial to us , he may need a rest but we struggle to really dictate when he’s not on that’s the problem.

Could play a 3 with Praet sitting with Ndidi and Madders in the hole.

Barnes Under Perez all fine options , do not an issue there.

At the back, depends how Evans is but probably best to rest. Soyuncu will play, as will Fofana and Justin. Maybe as a 3. Could do a back 5 of:

Castange Justin Fofana Soyuncu Thomas

that would give a bit more cover to help them all have less defensive work.

Lots of options but BR must not go too weak because it’s just a waste of energy.

If we were going to do that, I’d rather of just put the reserves out vs Utd and then gone full strength vs Palace and take a loss vs Utd to get 3 vs palace.

Its a must win game if we want to stick around the top 4.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We should shag these silly, could potentially be Roy’s, retirement party. 

That’s the problem though, we SHOULD. The problem is if we rotate we won’t. Top teams would shag them silly but we are only a top team with our first 11.

When a few weaker players come in , were an average team. Average teams would go to Palace and might lose might draw might win. Equal match if we rotate too much.

• Like 2

Just now, deanolegend1989 said:

That’s the problem though, we SHOULD. The problem is if we rotate we won’t. Top teams would shag them silly but we are only a top team with our first 11.

When a few weaker players come in , were an average team. Average teams would go to Palace and might lose might draw might win. Equal match if we rotate too much.

Have you not learnt anything from watching us this season so far, at the beginning especially?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

anyone watching the villa game right now? foxes need to go for the jugular against palace. They really look defending.

They really look defending.  X

They really like defending.  X

They rarely like defending  ?

They really lack defending.  :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, deanolegend1989 said:

This is where I don’t understand this logic. Yes 48hours, but there is absolutely no point getting 4 points off spurs and Utd to then get 4 points out of 9 because your being naive.

We won’t win with some of the crap teams a lot of people want to see. We need to keep our spine as such or we’ll never win. Palace arnt some non league team.

Kasper

Justin Fofana Soyuncu Castange

Praet Ndidi Tielemens
            Under Nacho Barnes

We need to keep a majority in. Vardy probably needs resting. Bring him off the bench or maybe play him first half then take him off if leading.

Praet will play, Ndidi must play too. Tielemens is so crucial to us , he may need a rest but we struggle to really dictate when he’s not on that’s the problem.

Could play a 3 with Praet sitting with Ndidi and Madders in the hole.

Barnes Under Perez all fine options , do not an issue there.

At the back, depends how Evans is but probably best to rest. Soyuncu will play, as will Fofana and Justin. Maybe as a 3. Could do a back 5 of:

Castange Justin Fofana Soyuncu Thomas

that would give a bit more cover to help them all have less defensive work.

Lots of options but BR must not go too weak because it’s just a waste of energy.

If we were going to do that, I’d rather of just put the reserves out vs Utd and then gone full strength vs Palace and take a loss vs Utd to get 3 vs palace.

Its a must win game if we want to stick around the top 4.

I suppose a lot depends how many of them come out of today's game. Castagne, Ndidi and Maddison are recently back from injury and will have to be managed to prevent niggling an injury and that will be down to certain staff to evaluate. Vardy's groin issue also. I'm sure they'll play if deemed fit enough to do so but better to miss one match than be out for another month.

I worry about this one. They'll have very little intention to go at us and counter and will look to frustrate us for long periods of the game and then try and break on us. We need to score early otherwise I think we'll find it hard to break them down. 

• Like 1