Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Players you forgot played for us

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Piece of piss. I got 15/15. Obviously these players weren't forgettable enough.

https://www.givemesport.com/1664638-quiz-can-you-name-these-15-completely-forgettable-leicester-city-players/quiz-results

14/15 here.

I don't know what i'm more ashamed of - mistaking Ryan Watson for Josh Lowe, or that I can actually remember Collins John. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

I remember watching him in an open training session at the ground, could not hit a barn door.

Poor lad didn’t have much luck here. Remember him playing an FA cup game against Huddersfield at home (????) and like you said, just couldn’t hit a barn door. Also remember him giving our back 4 the runaround at the KP for Pompey too though, probably signed him on the back of that.

9 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Poor lad didn’t have much luck here. Remember him playing an FA cup game against Huddersfield at home (????) and like you said, just couldn’t hit a barn door. Also remember him giving our back 4 the runaround at the KP for Pompey too though, probably signed him on the back of that.

Yeah I think so too, he was class that day. 

Remember when everyone wanted us to sign Cameron Stewart? 

Without looking through pages to see if anyone has mentioned him AND not really forgetting he played for us but poor Marton Fulop died 5 years ago in November last year. With everything going on with COVID it certainly passed by my thinking, very sad.

Great goalkeeper for us and only 32 when he passed.....RIP Marton

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DanNDH88 said:

Yeah I think so too, he was class that day. 

Remember when everyone wanted us to sign Cameron Stewart? 

lol I was one of them. Think it’s when Pearson re-joined and we were linked with a host of hull players he’d taken from united or younger lads still at United. Seem to remember James Chester, Brady and Steward linked heavily. 

Jimmy kebe was the one that got away :ph34r:

Just seen in the overseas XI thread in a joke XI, but Astrid Adjaravic

I actually thought he was pretty good for us in League One, was disappointed he wasn't kept around when we went up .