Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford 1-3 LCFC - Post Match Thread

7 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

Professional second half. Pretty much controlled the game with Mads pulling the strings. Under put a marker down which is great to see. Lovely little back heel by Thomas near the end, pity Nacho couldn't get on the end of it. Is it me or is Nacho slow? I'm not having a pop and I'm not comparing him to Vardy. Just in general. He seems labored when trying to get up to speed. Everton on Wednesday which I feel is the more important game but it's a great sign that we can navigate these cup games professionally that in the past might have tripped us up.  

...has a tendency to be "sit back on his heels" and fail to be alert to opportunities!!!

It is something that he has as part of his game and has not exorcised it out of his performances.

• Like 1

A good professional performance after going a goal down. Madders, Barnes & Perez just weren't trying hard enough first half. But 2nd much better. 

If I was being picky I would just enquire why the moment the 3rd went in did we not yank Youri off? Madders Kel comes on and Madders and Perez drop a position each. Why are we flogging our conductor to bits??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigGibbo said:

Worst first half of football I've ever seen. One of the better second halves this season. Classic Leicester. 

Still stand by Amartey needing to be moved on with Iheanacho and Gray.

Onwards to Wembley. :scarf:

Not been around long then?

• Haha 2

What I like about this team this season as opposed to last season is that they dont panic, they follow the orders and stick to the game plan. They also play to the whistle and crucially don't panic and keep possession in the final few minutes. They have grown so much mentally from last season. The future is most definitely bright 🤩😍👏👏👏👏

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

A good professional performance after going a goal down. Madders, Barnes & Perez just weren't trying hard enough first half. But 2nd much better. 

If I was being picky I would just enquire why the moment the 3rd went in did we not yank Youri off? Madders Kel comes on and Madders and Perez drop a position each. Why are we flogging our conductor to bits??

Rhythm Ear Training: learn to hear the beat and have rock-solid rhythm  skills | Musical U

16 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

As a reward for playing so well?

Yeah, the boy deserves it   :thumbup:

• Haha 1