Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

Maddison injury update?

BR "We don't believe he needs more surgery. It's irritable. We went to London yesterday with Bryan our club doctor to get an opinion, and he's getting another opinion in today. We'll then formulate a plan for his recovery."

Sound like they are just making sure he doesn't need surgery and maybe just need some time out to let it settle. 

• Sad 1

If Under not trusted yet with the defensive side of things on the wing might be perfect for him to replace Madders & let him roam, we can then keep the Ricardo/Timmy combo or have young VDC in with 1 of the them.
I think we need to go all out & not the safe Amartey option at RCB, leave that once we are up & cruising (hopefully)

Would mean we don't have any attacking intent on the bench mind with Nacho suspended & Perez on the sick

• Like 2

Youri could probably play in that role..... it means we may see more of the back 5? Or potentially a 4-3-3? Will be interesting to see what he does. I'm not convinced Madders has been fit this season, He started slowly and looked slightly off it, admittedly he has picked up recently, but I still think he has been slightly under 100% for most of the season. 

21 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I think we have options at 10, Under, Nacho, Perez when fit.

Important for Vardy to find he's shooting boots now, as Maddison and Barnes were covering for his lack of goals.

If me its time for Nacho to show what he's got, he looks a lot better when he plays with Vardy.

We have been playing a 4-4-2 at times during games.

Barely