Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Liverpool had a patched up, makeshift defence. This mob are very well drilled. Against Liverpool we had Maddison and Barnes on the pitch, tonight we have Ùnder and Hamza...

Bit harsh on Under. He looks our only spark currently.

1 minute ago, adam said:

If we lose this I'm gonna be ****ing fuming. Work all year to get in Europe and play like this. Big Dan is never a right back. Hamza out of his depth. Vardy playing like a poor man's Ian nacho and albrighton may as well be sat in the stand. 

Chill

6 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

It's 0-0 at half time. Far from great but hardly abysmal.

If they score we're out as there's no chance this 11 is scoring two in 45 mins. If not abysmal I'd say that's a pretty poor position to have put ourselves in.

I can't stand the arrogance of top 6 clubs resting players and coasting with no sense of urgency like they think they're invincible against high level European opposition. Didn't think we'd become one of them and going out here based on our own poor decisions is unforgivable for me. Fingers crossed there's a rocket and wholesale changes being delivered at half time.