Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

Vardy has done my head in the two times he tried to cut back when he could have whipped it in with ppl in the box and the one time he didn’t try and cut back he crossed it when no one was in the box! Too many players not making the right decisions! Vardy would have had a word with himself and will be better this half!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Onions said:

Get Zelkjo Kalac on, and watch Albrighton shin on top scorer. 

How stupid can you get.Ormondroyd with his height should suffice. Russell Osman in midfield to add some bite and David Oldfield for flair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

I thought same against Liverpool.

Liverpool had a patched up, makeshift defence. This mob are very well drilled. Against Liverpool we had Maddison and Barnes on the pitch, tonight we have Ùnder and Hamza...

22 minutes ago, Onions said:

You don't get that simply 'trying' isn't good enough for European Football?

Right. Lets sign 11 runners.

Lol. That was quite obviously not what I was saying. I said he did ok. His last performance was not ok. What I was saying is he was trying the right thing this time - it just didn’t come off. Certainly not saying he is a world beater but he did ok in his attempts - not wrong is it

Better to have Youri in his usual role and be less effective up top than go with the same eleven second half. Would think Barnes will getthe call pretty shortly. Under, Youri and Albrighton just haven't carried a threat and Vardy is quiet yet again. 1-0 will do.

Edited by l444ry

4 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Hope to see Rick and Barnesy in the second half, the sooner the better. Sparta are a decent team with their tails up, they will give their best to cause an upset... we need to put two past them just to make sure

We're not playing Sparta. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

They look better defensively and they've created better chances = They've been the better team. 

Guess it's a matter of SUBJECTIVE opinion...

But there's NO OBJECTIVE evidence supporting that opinion.

Edited by NaijaFox

If we lose this I'm gonna be ****ing fuming. Work all year to get in Europe and play like this. Big Dan is never a right back. Hamza out of his depth. Vardy playing like a poor man's Ian nacho and albrighton may as well be sat in the stand.