Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Tielemans does not work in the Maddison role. 

Tielemans is perfectly capable of doing that job, the problem is that he doesn’t have Youri Tielemans feeding him.

Prague are ultra defensive and we’ve put out a very weakened/out of form/lack of game time attack. I fully expected this.

They’re very poor so I hope we don’t get knocked out by this shower of shite.

Up the pace boys and we’ll crack these!

Hope it’s just part of his game plan to not start Barnes/Ricardo/, and he actually gets one of them on near enough straight away. 

Albrighton or Under off for either one of them is needed, and get Tielemans out of CAM. He needs to be dictating play and we’d look so much better 

Advantage Slavia Prague really. We’ve been pretty poor tbh.

Choudhury needs to take more responsibility and start presenting for the ball. Feel like he’s just hiding and letting the game pass him by. 

Under also been very disappointing. Taking a leaf out of Gray’s book when it comes to decision-making 

I know this gets said a lot but it really was the worst half I've seen for a while. Benefits of the doubt with the injuries and limited options but those out there haven't been good enough.

Need a focal point up front and Vardy doesn't offer that. Would rather have Choudhury at 10 just to get Tielemans deeper to control the game. 

Bizarre not to have one of Castagne or Ricardo at right back, I'd be amazed if one of them don't come on at half time. 

11 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Under skinned the fullback in the first 5 mins, we haven't managed to give him the ball again in that position again.

Not put them under any pressure.

Amartey is not offering any support, and the rest of the midfield is ineffective, passing backwards all the time. What is Rodgers thinking with so many defensive players on the pitch. Ndidi is the only one who has played well this game. Hamza offers nothing going forward and Tielemans is too far away from the action.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

We HAVE to bring youri back to CM. The CB's are looking for that pass into centre midfield and Ndidi and Choudhury are not that type of player. Or they'll lose it.

We look devoid of ideas simply cos we can't bring the ball out from the back. 

If we don't make that change this poor performance will continue

All true, but it's in Brendans contract that he can't make subs until 60 minutes. (Hope I'm wrong)