Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Man Utd - FA Cup Quarter-Final - 21/03/2021 (BBC One)

Just now, Peckfortonfox said:

Vardy the weak link 

It's strange seeing him so far below par. He's obviously still nursing his hip. Would be great if we had another striker to throw on and give him a break.

Been the better side. Happy with the performance and should be ahead, really. Utd shouldn't be level. 

So key to our game is the press high up. Utd shat themselves when we're bearing down on them facing their own goal. Keep that up and I'm confident that we can win. Back 3 aren't doing too badly but they had to be cutting Pogba's Cross out or at least tracking Greenwood. 

I'm confident we can win this but wary that Fernandes will come on and automatically give them a mental boost and up their game. We have to get the next goal. 

• Like 1

Man United, the luckiest team on this planet who seem to have this stranglehold over us despite how better we seem to be than them! I think we’ve been great but can’t help but think Man U will shithouse this and smug oly will be there at the end, being smug, bloody trolling shithouse manager. 

• Like 2

Just now, Fox in the North said:

Good game so far, we can win this 

I hope so,

Just now, justfoxes said:

Great first half for City need the same with a few more shots on goal Second half ! Vardy to Score on 51st 😉

Just now, justfoxes said:

Great first half for City need the same with a few more shots on goal Second half ! Vardy to Score on 51st 😉

Agreed and I hope so. A 2-1 win would be perfect for Leicester. 

• Like 1

Shame about their goal, but I'm happy with that. We have looked the better team and if the second half goes the same, I'd still fancy us to grab a winner. Just keep pressing them in their half.

Their subs could make a difference though.

Edited by Aesc
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Jenas calling him Innyacho is so unprofessional. It's not his name, for ****'s sake.

You wouldn't people calling you Geenerus, would you?

You leave little Hugh alone

• Haha 1

Solid first half. It's a real shame they can bring on Fernandes and Rashford, look at our bench and theres nothing for Rodgers to work with.

I'd swap Vardy and Kel round and get Vardy working his magic on Maguire. Hes awful in front of goal atm but I bet he could still get the big oil tanker sent off

Edit...Maybe not Rashy! Haha just Cavani, nothing to worry about lol

Edited by filbertway
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a bad performance but our final ball needs to improve second half and Castagne and Albrighton should swap sides. Castagne looks a little lost on the left often unsure of whether to make runs and his passing is quite a bit off. He is so not himself on the left whereas Albrighton can do that on the left too.  Otherwise, keep going. Man Utd had one chance and they scored. We need keep the pressure.

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

OGS has to be the jammiest manager alive.

He plays a negative safe system with good players. It’s why they’ll get results but never win anything against good teams. We’ve been the better team against Man U the last few times we played them but can’t get over the line.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Solid first half. It's a real shame they can bring on Fernandes and Rashford, look at our bench and theres nothing for Rodgers to work with.

I'd swap Vardy and Kel round and get Vardy working his magic on Maguire. Hes awful in front of goal atm but I bet he could still get the big oil tanker sent off

Rashford isn't involved.