Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Man Utd - FA Cup Quarter-Final - 21/03/2021 (BBC One)

Vardy still looks nowhere near match fitness. I took shots at him last time round after the first half against Sheffield United, then he went and got three goal contributions.

So now I've critiqued his match fitness, we should get three more goals with Vardy assists. Watch this space.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Vardy still looks nowhere near match fitness. I took shots at him last time round after the first half against Sheffield United, then he went and got three goal contributions.

So now I've critiqued his match fitness, we should get three more goals with Vardy assists. Watch this space.

He looks fit to me, hes absolutely devoid of any confidence. His shots are getting more powder puff every week.

I'd back Akinbiyi over him to finish a one on one atm

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, shen said:

It's strange seeing him so far below par. He's obviously still nursing his hip. Would be great if we had another striker to throw on and give him a break.

He seems to be making some really bad decisions.

the idea pass down the line when he was facing up wan bisaka was terrible. Like a man who knows he has lost his pace