Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Man City - Match Thread - 03/04/2021 (Sky Sports)

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Apparently isolating due to a Turkish team-mate testing positive for COVID.

6 minutes ago, trabuch said:

COVID complications with the Turkish national squad.

6 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Turkey team mate tested positive for COVID-19. So he's out for 10-14 days or so, I believe?

6 minutes ago, M0901 said:

I believe he’s self isolating, one of the Turkish players has contracted Covid (Kabak from Liverpool if rumour is to be believed).

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Rumours that Cags is self isolating due to a Covid outbreak in the Turkey camp.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

I can't work out at what point people were starting to take the pee. Possibly after the 4th time this was repeated in 5 mins in this thread?

Are we just trying out a different under 23 on the bench each week?

seems bizarre to keep switching them around. Just give the best one the slot, theyre not competition winners 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I can't work out at what point people were starting to take the pee. Possibly after the 4th time this was repeated in 5 mins in this thread?

Well 4 of us posted pretty much at the same time so reasonable to suggest we didn't see each others response... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I don't think anyone was taking the piss.

• Like 1

Did Gundogan play on Tuesday or Wednesday? Surprised he doesn't start and they start with Fernandinho and Rodri. Two DMs against us. Guessing it stops Tielemans from operating further up the pitch. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Did Gundogan play on Tuesday or Wednesday? Surprised he doesn't start and they start with Fernandinho and Rodri. Two DMs against us. Guessing it stops Tielemans from operating further up the pitch. 

There worried about Amartey playing his natural number 9 role

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Aguero and Jesus starting for them, doesn't happen too often. They may be going 442. 

It's a clever move from Pep. 

Watch those two switch around and drop deep to get the ball, drawing one of Amartey, Evans or Little Wes out with them. With De Bruyne and Mahrez – and their vision – to utilise, it could cause a few issues.

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

They all posted at pretty much the same time and I posted an actual source and then a quote from Rodgers

Not that big a deal is it?

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Weds scored the penalty against North Macedonia. I'd be too embarrassed to play today if I was involved in that shambles!

• Haha 1