Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Man City - Match Thread - 03/04/2021 (Sky Sports)

2 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Turkey team mate tested positive for COVID-19. So he's out for 10-14 days or so, I believe?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Does Soyuncu have to isolate on the day he came back? If so, was that Thursday? 

What if he took a text next Friday that came back negative? Would that allow him to play Saturday? 

Edited by StanSP

Think there's a lack of mobility in there, but hoping Big Dan plays out of his skin. :mellow::appl:

Still see this game as a free shot, so go out there and make us proud boys! Chelsea's result earlier has chilled me right out, so it's Que Sera Sera.

Suengchitthawon on the bench! Been doing well for the youth setup, and regardless of what happens it would be amazing to see the first Thai player in the player league on the weekend of what would have been Vichai's birthday.

Come on lads! :scarf:

• Like 1

Just now, OntarioFox said:

Think there's a lack of mobility in there, but hoping Big Dan plays out of his skin. :mellow::appl:

Still see this game as a free shot, so go out there and make us proud boys! Chelsea's result earlier has chilled me right out, so it's Que Sera Sera.

Suengchitthawon on the bench! Been doing well for the youth setup, and regardless of what happens it would be amazing to see the first Thai player in the player league on the weekend of what would have been Vichai's birthday.

Fofana is rapid?

Just now, Foxes96 said:

Not sure if it’s just rotation or a sign of respect from pep that he’s opted to play both Rodri and Fernandinho against us. 

Probably learned from getting burned at their place. Two destroyers to get in amongst any low block we would employ.

This is a free hit for me. Cags being out is big for us.

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Apparently his nickname is Tan. I shall refer to him as this from now on!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Fofana is rapid?

I'm looking more at Albrighton and Amartey as potential issues against their pace, but if both play to their full abilities I have confidence that they can snub out most of the danger that comes their way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Surely Soyuncu just has to test negative and can return? 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Does Soyuncu have to isolate on the day he came back? If so, was that Thursday? 

What if he took a text next Friday that came back negative? Would that allow him to play Saturday? 

it could be ten days and then a negative test or 14 and then it’s ok.  But if he’s isolating then he isn’t training (especially if he remains in Turkey) and it would be a surprise for him not to train next week and then come straight into a game. So I expect he will miss West Ham too. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

it could be ten days and then a negative test or 14 and then it’s ok.  But if he’s isolating then he isn’t training (especially if he remains in Turkey) and it would be a surprise for him not to train next week and then come straight into a game. So I expect he will miss West Ham too. 

I didn't think that was the rules for elite sportsmen, only if they have covid do they have to isolate for 10-14 days