Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

West Ham (A) Sun 11/04/21 @ 14:05

To be fair the training video was only a minute or so long and showed no one really other than the youngsters, Evans and vards. Fofana and castagne were briefly visible. If we are going on that then most of the team is out! It felt to me like they were not really showing much on purpose, maybe keeping things on the down low a little more now. Tunnel cam has also disappeared.  I suspect he wants tactics etc kept quiet and players concentrated. It's a shame for fans that there is less on social media but understandable. They were all included in the gallery though so I don't think we need to worry 😊

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

There's 4 or 5 missing from the training vid and the training photos from the day before. I've never known players miss that last session before and be available at the weekend.

Tielemans

Maddison

Perez

Choudhury

Ndidi, Iheanacho, Castagne? Didn’t see them. Barring a COVID outbreak they can’t all be out surely

On 08/04/2021 at 23:19, Alfs said:

Apologies for any offence caused.  No, I wouldn't have included those questions in the word doc., I too find them distasteful. All clubs have a few dicks supporting them and West Ham are no different.  Your chairman did a brilliant job for the club and the community, and I think that galls some of our fans as we have shit chairmen bleeding us dry.

Anyway, sorry again.

Sort it out alfs.. 

Embarrasing.

Some good people on that site, but sadly infested with utter *****. 

Game is not even on until Sunday so calm down everyone! Get your minds off it and watch tomorrow’s entertainment instead. Maybe Tommy testicles Chelski will lose again? Whatever will be will be. Keep the faith our foxes can co it! :scarf:

22 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Game is not even on until Sunday so calm down everyone! Get your minds off it and watch tomorrow’s entertainment instead. Maybe Tommy testicles Chelski will lose again? Whatever will be will be. Keep the faith our foxes can co it! :scarf:

You'll qualify for champions league at a canter.. I hated  Leicester City back in the Filbert days, proper muggy *****. 

8 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

People react to almost anything - nothing, even.

It's actually fascinating from a social anthropological perspective.

It's like watching Chinese Whispers evolve before your eyes.

15 minutes ago, Buce said:

It's actually fascinating from a social anthropological perspective.

It's like watching Chinese Whispers evolve before your eyes.

I was going to liken it to a dumpster fire, but sure, your analogy is much more poetic!

• Haha 1

Just so I'm clear, based on a 2 minute training video and people missing seeing players in training pictures, we're in a panic that half the team are out injured or we've a squad outbreak of Covid and it's doomsday?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Just so I'm clear, based on a 2 minute training video and people missing seeing players in training pictures, we're in a panic that half the team are out injured or we've a squad outbreak of Covid and it's doomsday?

Yep! Pretty good summary 😁

21 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Quite a tame reaction for Foxestalk in all honesty, but there is over 29 hours until kick off so still time for a proper meltdown.

• Haha 1