Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Why harm our own chances by dropping them though? Fine them, bollock them behind closed doors, anything

Agree. 'Bite your nose off to spite your face' comes to mind. This could cost us a UCL spot.  

Great timing lads! Last time I felt like this before a big game was when Mahrez went AWOL before the Everton match at Goodison. We've cleared so many hurdles this season we don't need the players to start putting out their own ones too. Strong XI that I have faith in and Albrighton can have a role at some point but really restricted our options otherwise. Suddenly become a lot more difficult.  

IF the rumours are true absolutely massive shame on the players for their actions. They're not kids. With that being said no way we can know 100%. 

Regardless, let's get behind the boys today. 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

They both come across as more grown up/professional than Maddison.

To be fair I’d always thought Maddison had more about him than that. I know he has a funny dress sense, but up until now I’d always been impressed with Maddison’s attitude to things. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bert said:

“Rodgers gave the whole team a massive speech off the back of soyuncu getting covid and basically said we need to live like monks for the next weeks, no more covid, full focus to finish top 4 and win the fa cup. The night after the Man City game them lot all had a party and he got wind of it so bombed the lot - I think ****** and ****** were there too but obviously they are still injured”

I’m fuming 

• Like 2

Maddison is the biggest idiot, Southgate has been waiting for an excuse not to take him in the summer now he has it.

Disappointed.

Oh and if it’s true Wes is involved too he can say goodbye to any role he might have had at the club after this season.

Edited by Mehrez
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fox_in_a_Box said:

Maddison really doesn't want to go to the euros it seems. Probably fucjed any chance on England. No way southgate gives him a thought now.

Stupidity and has a massive impact on our chances of top 4. 

Foden?

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Because we believe in standards and doing what's right no matter what.  It is one thing I respect the club for.

Hope you feel the same about this at full time.

Christ sake, they just couldn't hold it in for six more weeks and be responsible professionals could they? As someone sat in a third lockdown with cases skyrocketing here in Toronto, it pisses me right off to see people who are potential role models throwing good work down the toilet when the UK is getting so close to putting Covid behind it.

Last time anything like this happened was when Mahrez threw his hissy fit and threw Puel's team selection under the bus at the last minute. That was a turning point - for the worse - in his tenure after a positive start.

I sincerely hope this doesn't have the same impact - that's still a very strong first XI - but of all the times to do something so stupid, it had to be before arguably the biggest game of the season.

Pathetic from all three. I agree with the sentiment of others here - Choudhury should be straight on the transfer list and the other two should consider themselves on thin ice, regardless of what they bring to the squad.

Edited by OntarioFox