Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

Just now, splinterdream said:

anyone going full on 'get out of our club' mode because of what's happened with those players needs to behave. 

Yes it was foolish, but not like its a crime ffs, these are young lads, bucket loads of money, high pressure, been locked down, has none of you ever had a few too many at a time when you know you shouldn't, we used to call it going self destruct. 

They probably feel bad now having let their manager and team mates down so I think we should leave it at that. 

a big gamble for Rodgers dropping madders though, I think we need him today, we lose out on Europe and this will be a questionable decision imo

Missing the point ?  It probably actually  was a crime (assuming more than six were there) and they have a responsibility to their team mates and the club ref taking risks 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

Couldn't they just say it was a garden party?

That's allowed isn't it?

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Not if there are more than six of them .....

and the club will have their own rules ref the social bubble the players are in 

Pure speculation from me, but I reckon there were players there from other clubs, or personel from outside the team (girlfriends etc.)

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

anyone going full on 'get out of our club' mode because of what's happened with those players needs to behave. 

Yes it was foolish, but not like its a crime ffs, these are young lads, bucket loads of money, high pressure, been locked down, has none of you ever had a few too many at a time when you know you shouldn't, we used to call it going self destruct. 

They probably feel bad now having let their manager and team mates down so I think we should leave it at that. 

a big gamble for Rodgers dropping madders though, I think we need him today, we lose out on Europe and this will be a questionable decision imo

Rodgers has made the right call, I’m not in get out the club mode but furious because they get paid enough to abide by the rules, especially with such a big game coming up 

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

We all make mistakes, but both Maddison and Hamza have previous for being disciplined befoe due to missing training sessions/breaking rules etc.

Hamza is done here for me now, needs to be moved on.

Maddison talks the talk, but away from the cameras he's not the best either, numerous occasions and incidents involving him now.

If we miss out on the top 4 by 1 or 2 points and we lose this game, they could have cost the club 50m or so, and cost all of us a CL tour around Europe. Idiots.

• Like 3

As bad as it seems this will only be an issue if we lose today. Fine with the starting 11 but we lose options with no Maddison or Perez to bring on if needed.

Win and yes I’m sure Kasper and Vardy will still be miffed at the fools but we can move on and make a joke of it(though BR may not be so forgiving)

Of course the other side if this is if we lose and don’t compete today then implosion could be incoming. 
Come on lads dig out a result.

• Like 1

Sign of where we are at the minute when players who have committed much worse acts have been supported through their mistakes. Then you read some of the stuff on here for going to a party. 

Absolute stupidity from them though, just no common sense. 

Time to focus on the game, any defeat now and there will be some big questions. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Take the club captaincy of Morgan right now. **** having him as our captain not only knowingly allowing it but going aswell. Fuming. Bunch of ungrateful twats.

No need to do that to him.  He will lose the captaincy after another six games anyway.  He should be disciplined but no public humbling for the leader of the immortals.

Shouldn't he have been at home with his horlicks and slippers at his age anyway?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Actually it is a crime.

I have gone without seeing family members and been locked down so no excuse in my book.

I really don't want to get into the politics of lockdown as this is a football thread but the crime is that we're still locked down as we are, the vunerable and at risk have been vaccinated, we have reached herd immunity, maybe they feel the same and have had enough. personally fines and community service would have sufficed 

• Like 2