Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

How Nervous Are You About Tomorrow's Game?

Very nervous. Not helped by the fans here who are optimistically predicting an easy win - have you not seen our last couple of results? (I know Southampton have struggled too)

Hoping for a win, but not allowing myself to be bitterly disappointed if it doesn't work out. Que sera, sera....

1 hour ago, Wizerud said:

We won the league. So even if we win this it could never be our greatest moment ever (which an FA Cup win probably would be had we not won the league). So it's just exciting. Can we take this chance? I hope we do it for the Boss.

I disagree. I can't quite explain why, but winning the FA Cup would surpass the league win for me. 

It's always been the holy grail for LCFC fans. I guess the 1960s defeats, 74 and 82 cemented the cup's place as part of the identity of our dads and grandads

• Like 3

Southampton have some "big game" players who won't be phased at all, the likes of Ings, Walcott and now Ward-Prowse whilst Redmond is looking dangerous again. Hassenhutel is capable of an effective game plan too, see how they reacted to the 9-0 by beating us shortly after. However, you'd think we have too much for them albeit in this new / current look formation, so if you keep Vardy Quiet there's Nacho, Madison should play a part at some point and Tielemans is capable of bossing it. Avoid set pieces around the box for Ward-Prowse and believe in what we do. It would be b****y annoying to not make the final given this opportunity but how like us would it be to sail past Man Utd then cock it up vs Southampton! 

Strangely not nervous.....just really excited.

Think it will be a really close game, Southampton on their day are an impressive side, but they can also self-destruct.

Just buzzing about it, Leicester City in a FA cup semi...first time in my lifetime, just hope the boys turn up and we give ourselves the best chance of making the final.

40 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I disagree. I can't quite explain why, but winning the FA Cup would surpass the league win for me. 

It's always been the holy grail for LCFC fans. I guess the 1960s defeats, 74 and 82 cemented the cup's place as part of the identity of our dads and grandads

agreed

7/10? Nervous but more excited than nervous. Glad we are playing this game today rather than the West Brom home match having already been knocked out and seeing another team like Palace or Brighton with the chance of making a winnable final?

That said if we lose I'll be gutted.

1 hour ago, Hales said:

Some of the players are putting on Instagram stories clips and pictures of today. Let's go! I really hope they are pumped and excited for this. I can't wait!

If the players aren’t pumped and excited for this, they want sacking.

10 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

Well I live alone at the moment, so I'm permitted to go at it outside with one exclusive family, so sayeth the lord and master Ford.

Fancy a BBQ? :ph34r:

We arent supposed to travel mate so that would be against government policy. Unlucky. 

:D

• Sad 1

I'm not extremely nervous but i am a bit. I can't state how big this game is. It'd mean a direct place in the final that's much more winnable now that it's not man city. 

And we all know that our bogey competition is the fa cup. 

I'm superstitious for example, last game leicester played, i wore a leicester jersey, and we lost. Won't be doing that again. 

I was a little nervous but that has changed to excitement and can't wait for the game to come. It should be better than yesterdays which though good it lacked excitement.

The big pitch should suit us, but the problem we have as I see it. While we need to pace ourselves early , We also need to play the game at a pace which doesn't allow them to settle on the Ball and play.

They do have players who can hurt us if allowed.

I think Brendan's team selection will tell us a lot about our approach.

Anything close to the Utd performance should see us win.