Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

How Nervous Are You About Tomorrow's Game?

It's all,a bit of a relief from staring down the barrel in the league. Southampton are dangerous, even if they have stunk recently.

We can really set the tempo for the run-in tomorrow. Loving this top side nonsense really, we are big time. Thanks to Top and Vichai.  :appl:

We will come out fired up for this one! Hopefully the chances translate to goals and we put the saints away quickly and ruthlessly.

one eye is already on beating Chelski in the final and exacting revenge for the FA cup loss against them all those years ago. COYF :scarf:

Guest bss9401

Pre 2016 I'd have been pacing the floor already.

Post 2016 I'm not so anxious because we have the biggest domestic pot in the cabinet.

However,  it does mean that at this moment I'd prefer the FA Cup over CL qualification as things stand, simply to end the hoodoo and to have all three on our list of honours forever. For that reason, I am anxious already but not quite pacing the floor.

I know that I'd much rather be at Wembley screaming my lungs out tomorrow. 

It's a pity there's no Arsenal fan TV equivalent. Because I want Perez to assist a Maddison screamer. At which point Perez and Maddison celebrate by mimicking a party. Barnes, Hamza and Wes join in from the sidelines. I would then make gifs from the fan reactions. Brendan's reaction would make national news. The resultant fallout would make the match's result irrelevant.

I'm reasonably nervous. I'd give it a six out of ten. I plan to enjoy the match.

This is going to be as popular as a fart in a lift..but here goes:..

Whatever the result tomorrow I just pray that we don't pick up any injuries or are knackered if we go to extra time.

We play West Brom on Thursday and I just feel that the game tomorrow could very well jepodise our chances of winning that and ultimately cost us a top 4 place.

Personally, as much as I'd love us to win the FA Cup I also don't want it at the cost of the club's ultimate goal, which is to build a team that consistently competes for CL football each season.

We're in a real fight to finish in the top 4, it's going to go down to the wire for sure..

Not convinced this is the season we can win the FA Cup AND finish in the CL places.

I hope trying for both doesn't scupper the primary objective.

I am nervous. Its the Leicester way. After the league Cup semi defeat to Villa last season where we were firm favourites, im taking nothing for granted. The issues of the last week or so could either kill us off or galvanise us. Let's hope its the latter. Madders to score and all be forgiven 

I was not confident for that second leg against Villa - ironically because our bubble seemed to have been burst by Southampton in the weeks leading up to it.

Despite our result against the Hammers last week, I don't have that feeling today. Now knowing it will be Chelsea in the final and not Man City - the lesser of two evils in my eyes - I'm even more confident we can go all the way.

Southampton are not to be underestimated. As others have said, their squad is solid and recent form is probably an indicator of them underperforming rather than regressing to their true level. But I think we have enough in us this time around.

Edited by OntarioFox

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

On a scale of 1 to shitting yourself, how many times have you had to change your underwear? 

5 hours ago, Strokes said:

Not at all, I’m looking forward to it.

Fine now but by 6.30 and as the game drags on will be a different story unless we're cruising.