Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

How Nervous Are You About Tomorrow's Game?

11 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Don’t worry we’re going to cruise through. Want to know why? 

I booked a long weekend away in Northumberland for the weekend of the 15th after seeing we had a fairly meh premier league game against Chelsea.... hadn’t realised the FA Cup final was being played before the end of the season this year.... lollol 

Can I have your ticket for my lad please, please, please ;)

I've been getting steadily more nervous for about a week now. I've wanted us to win the FA cup for as long as I can remember, more so than the league purely because it seemed more possible before we actually did win the league. 

If we can't get past Southampton I am going to be bitterly disappointed and an absolute nightmare to work with next week. Never has it seemed so closely within our reach, it's just such a shame our fans can't be there. 

Just now, weller54 said:

F A Cup is just a Brucie Bonus.. it's all about a top 4 finish for me...if we win tomorrow great!..if we don't I won't be as gutted as I was last weekend and losing to West Ham!

Agree and disagree.

Why can't we have both?

I'll be devastated if we lose tomorrow. 

If you lose a final, fair enough, but a semi is worse, wondering what could have been in the final. 

3rd place Premier League and FA Cup Winners would be an amazing season for any team.

Let's be honest, most of the 'Big 6' would kill for that.

Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd would all love it.

Please see this through and make us be talked about like those.

• Like 1

More excited than anything and have been constantly thinking about the game all week but today has passed by VERY slowly. Thinking of going bed in the early hours tonight and waking up late so don't have to wait around as long tomorrow before kick off. Will start bricking it just before kick off

More worries about winning next Thursday as feel if we win it's great if we dont we dont as never felt the success in fa, but dreaming we will win it. Always said if get a tattoo if we win the cup, never said it about the premier league as that was never a thought

gone from dihorrea to constipation realising that we won't be the club that gives Manchester C the passport to achieving the first quadruple in the way we did for Tottenham in achieving the first cup & league double (albeit not Premier League).

I was so absolutely positively 100% convinced we would win against West Ham the other week... After that loss the flashbacks of last season came back and some serious doubts started to sink in.

I'm not going to make any predictions until the end of the season, I've learnt my lesson :P I'd say I'm 6 or 7.

I am fairly chilled about it. The FA Cup - having followed LCFC hasn’t really filled me with a romantic notion about the cup. But I was putting together my kids’ 14ft trampoline today and had a moment when I realised how amazing it would be to make an FA Cup final. I am now expecting for Madders to totally deliver for us and Jamie to find the net again.

I was more nervous about last week for some reason. I think the fact that I’m unlikely going to be able to go to the Final is taking the edge off both the nerves and excitement for me.

I’m looking forward to it though. Important to enjoy these moments as much as possible.