Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

How Nervous Are You About Tomorrow's Game?

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

On a scale of 1 to shitting yourself, how many times have you had to change your underwear? 

I'm just trying to find ways to make the time pass.

Absolutely buzzing for this.

Trying to also prepare myself in the event of defeat, but I just want the game played!

I'm like this most weeks though, desperate to see us play as it's the highlight of my week, but can hardly bear to watch when it's started and want it to be over lol

Ideally, there'd be an option like on the old Championship Manager where you can put the match on turbo! And unlimited saves would be nice, but I think Claudio used them up 5 years ago! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Genuinely, I'm completely relaxed - it's completely in our hands. If we don't have a kick up the arse after the suspension of key players last week and now Man City being knocked out then I'm not sure when we'll ever have such a good opportunity.

I'm not expecting a win tomorrow, but we have a great chance. I'll be nervous if we actually attend the final if we make it.

• Like 2

we've done well to get here and, as much as I want us to win, both us and Saints have had to put in some good results to get where we are. all I want is lads to put in best effort and for those lucky enough to be there to make their voices heard. all you can ask for in a cup semi. 

I'd rather lose 4-3 knowing we tried than a dull 1-0 last minute goal

• Like 2

Don’t worry we’re going to cruise through. Want to know why? 

I booked a long weekend away in Northumberland for the weekend of the 15th after seeing we had a fairly meh premier league game against Chelsea.... hadn’t realised the FA Cup final was being played before the end of the season this year.... lollol 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, StanSP said:

On a scale of 1 to shitting yourself, how many times have you had to change your underwear? 

I'm about an 8. Not fully shitting myself but certainly producing some looser-than-usual stools in the last 24 hours.