Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

How Nervous Are You About Tomorrow's Game?

FA cup semi final day wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Left england 51 years ago....Never seen my football club in a FA Cup semi final

Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 4

I'm very happy we are there. We had better win or 2015/16 will fade a little bit further. Same goes for Champions League qualification.

[I was almost jealous of my Norwich fan friend today - I remember the innocent joy of promotion.]

Now I feel like I am demanding an FA cup final AND and CL qualification - it's insane. I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, but it feels a bit odd when I think about it.

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Covid restrictions here in Ontario  prevent it. You should know better.

Well I live alone at the moment, so I'm permitted to go at it outside with one exclusive family, so sayeth the lord and master Ford.

Fancy a BBQ? :ph34r:

Edited by OntarioFox

I'm not nervous about the game, I'm excited to be able to enjoy an FA Cup Semi-Final because of the progress the club has made. 

Said in tenuous analogy form.

Today is like being a contestant on Bullseye.

Next Thursday is like going back to my day job. 

"I work in a Juice factory Jim"

"Oh yeah, is it hard to concentrate there?"

:wasyl:

Wasn't nervous until this morning.

Thinks it's more to do with excitement than nerves, and the realisation that if this semi final was 2 years earlier then thousands of us would be be getting ready to make the journey down there. 

Looking forward to it anyhow, but I've got a feeling today will drag on a bit

Before 2015-16, my sole ambition was for City to win the FA Cup just once before I turn me toes up. The PL was not even in my thoughts because the big six had that sewn up between them, didn’t they? Well, apart from Spurs, but you get the idea.

Winning the PL changed everything as far as we’re concerned and I’m pretty relaxed about today’s semifinal. Of course, I’ll be a bit on edge once the game kicks off, like I was for the quarter-final game against Man U. But as with that game, as long as we play to our strengths, it will be really enjoyable.

3-1 again and a second-half cruise, with goals by Vards, Nacho and Sharky (because he’s due one),

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

On a scale of 1 to shitting yourself, how many times have you had to change your underwear? 

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Ffs...how old are you?

Just enjoy it 

Interesting that an FA Cup semi has led to an announcement on a public forum that changing underwear is enjoyable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are you sure we are playing today?  I can't find anything about our game on the BBC sports pages.  Yesterday, there was loads a out the day's FA Cup semi-final.

Personally, I am irrationally nervous about this game.   I am looking forward to it a with an I eternal battle between anticipation  and trepidation.

We won the league. So even if we win this it could never be our greatest moment ever (which an FA Cup win probably would be had we not won the league). So it's just exciting. Can we take this chance? I hope we do it for the Boss.

44 minutes ago, Wizerud said:

We won the league. So even if we win this it could never be our greatest moment ever (which an FA Cup win probably would be had we not won the league). So it's just exciting. Can we take this chance? I hope we do it for the Boss.

I think that City/Fosse is the only club in England that has won the League Title but never won the FA Cup, although I could be wrong.