Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

It will die. There is literally no excitement, no joy, no soul in the model they propose. It has built in its own demise into its very fabric. Would be funny if it wasn’t so serious. 

To match going fans, many of whom have at some point tasted some bad times. To the armchair plastics who chose to support whoever was winning at the time, they love it. Why would Arsenal want to be Embarrassed against Brighton when they can be really embarrassed weekly by a rich team. 

1 minute ago, HoChiMinhFOX said:

It's not, but they're representatives of those clubs, so easy targets 🤷

Pretty pointless and pathetic if you ask me - wear them for the cameras by all means, but for now at least, everyone below the highest echelon of clubs are entirely innocent.

The sad thing is if and when this SL idea is thrown out people will be falling over themselves to accept the new CL format which is nearly as bad just a watered down version of the SL 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Pretty pointless and pathetic if you ask me - wear them for the cameras by all means, but for now at least, everyone below the highest echelon of clubs are entirely innocent.

Embarrass them at every level. Wouldn't normally agree with this but it's gone so far it needs to be done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I think that's pretty unfair - they're all in a c**t of a position, and the players probably barely know what's going on.

Yes it is, but if, as plenty of those players who sit on fortunes, cannot risk it for the game that facilitates their lifestyle, who can?

Edited by Dahnsouff

Just now, Mehrez said:

I agree they are in a terrible position but they wield huge amounts of power here

It's one day since - I think it's a rank move, personally. And I think this takes all the player power away - every employee becomes a pawn almost instantly. It's like a modern day bread and circuses, albeit with enormous sums of money involved. And it is widely thought that money corrupts.