Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

I doubt those that have agreed to this will be anywhere near Elland Road in fact they're probably sitting at home in the USA counting their money.

• Like 1

I hope the players are safe, to be fair. It's not their doing, or the manager's.

The people who are to blame are nowhere to be seen.

Although it would've been amusing if they'd shouted "**** the Super League" and turned up at Headingley by mistake.

• Like 1

Even if the ESL doesn't go ahead, I don't see how that feeling of being sold out goes away. The fans of these six are realising that their clubs are Global Brands more than football teams (ok maybe not Spurs) and it's quite tragicomic seeing Liverpool supporters realising that all the 'This Means More' stuff was just marketing. 

Just now, bovril said:

Even if the ESL doesn't go ahead, I don't see how that feeling of being sold out goes away. The fans of these six are realising that their clubs are Global Brands more than football teams (ok maybe not Spurs) and it's quite tragicomic seeing Liverpool supporters realising that all the 'This Means More' stuff was just marketing. 

I don't see how they can continue in the domestic game from here. This has gone beyond anything before.

Guest Bert Fill

I’m actually going to be disappointed when they don’t bugger off to their super league and leave their domestic leagues for ever.

The idea of not having those six repulsive clubs around is really appealing. Imagine never having to watch Man Utd ever again...