Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

LCFC vs. CPFC Pre-Match - Mon 26th - Sky Sports

26 minutes ago, Adrian said:

slightly off topic but I have to share a premonition about how the rest of the foxes season will go starting from tonight..

either 

A)  leicester will storm the last 6 league games and challenge for second  BUT lose the FA  Cup final in a very close encounter

or  

B) Leicester's league form will drop off resulting in finishing 5th but win the FA Cup owing to an awesome one-off performance. History is made in bitter sweet circumstances as we are dubbed 'bottlers'

in my premonition nothing inbetween happened ;-)

so you had two premonitions?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Adrian said:

slightly off topic but I have to share a premonition about how the rest of the foxes season will go starting from tonight..

either 

A)  leicester will storm the last 6 league games and challenge for second  BUT lose the FA  Cup final in a very close encounter

or  

B) Leicester's league form will drop off resulting in finishing 5th but win the FA Cup owing to an awesome one-off performance. History is made in bitter sweet circumstances as we are dubbed 'bottlers'

I don't like either of them as I want both.

Please try harder 😀 (pretty sure that s how it works)

1 hour ago, Adrian said:

either 

or  

I actually had a dream a few nights back that we'd put 5 past them. Very disappointed when I woke up. Barnes was playing for us and Cahill was fit for them, so might not be a proper premonition. 

21 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Good management taking Ricardo out of the firing line after such a massive injury. 

Let him keep recovering and putting the graft in on the training ground, the class will shine through eventually. 

Total, look after him to the summer, give him a holiday then a full pre-season. He'll be fine. We're lucky (and good management) to have good players to fill his spot. 

33 minutes ago, Livid said:

Not getting these 8 o’clock kick off times with no other games and no fans.

A bit earlier and some might let the kids stay up to watch. 

It’s their usual Monday night slot 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Just as a matter of interest, may I ask why? 

May be totally irrational  but in my mind we always seem to lose key games to them....

Respect to Woy... but it's time to go

Much rather have Fulham than these

North London's Millwall

Zaha

Their kit

That's enough for now... G'won  winnit

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I reckon they will target Thomas - the rest of our backline looks so solid 

this may mean playing a skilful player as right winger or alternatively a tall striker who keeps pulling onto the back post to try and get himself one on one in the air with Luke  

Luke is not really that short, must be near six foot.

3 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’m not sure this guy constantly leaking the team line up well in advance of the games is much help for the team. Can’t exactly leave the opposition guessing can we...

How sad does someone have to be to know the team, yet still be so desperate for the approval of others that they have to show that they know? Lower slopes of mental health issues. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Adrian said:

either 

or  

• Like 1