Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

LCFC vs. CPFC Pre-Match - Mon 26th - Sky Sports

26th April - Leicester beat Palace

30th April - Leicester beat Southampton

1st May - Everton draw at home with Villa

2nd May - Liverpool lose away at Man Utd, Tottenham beat Sheffield Utd at home

3rd May - West Ham draw away at Burnley

7th May - Leicester beat Newcastle

8th May - Tottenham draw away at Leeds, Liverpool beat Southampton

9th May - West Ham draw at home to Everton

And that's it..............

With an FA Cup final six days later :cool:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

If this happens I'll donate $20 to a charity of your choice.

6 hours ago, Gerard said:

We need at least two more wins and it doesn't get any easier than Newcastle & Palace at home for us. if we fail to win against either then we'll have to pick up wins versus Tottenham at home or away at Southampton, Man Utd or Chelsea to pick up the slack.

We need to make this one count, it's a "must win" if we want to get top four without being dragged into deep waters and fighting for our lives.

Says it all really.

• Like 1

There are no easy games in the EPL (Unless you are ManC).

Play like we did last Thursday and we have a good chance of 3 pts tonight.  Play like we did at home against W Ham, Fulham, Arsenal, Slava, Leeds and Villa,  and we will get done by the Owl.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

Maybe one day I’ll have overcome the long standing Leicester supporter’s innermost mind set that “all this success is worrying , we’re bound to mess it all up”. I’m a way off yet and still see every fixture as loseable and half  expect the worst :(

I'm still on edge in the 80th minute when we are 3 nil up. I think it must be in the DNA which our parents have passed down after the three FA Cup final defeats in the sixties. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

Maybe one day I’ll have overcome the long standing Leicester supporter’s innermost mind set that “all this success is worrying , we’re bound to mess it all up”. I’m a way off yet and still see every fixture as loseable and half  expect the worst :(

The day you lose that I don't think you're a true Leicester fan anymore

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gerard said:

8 hours ago, Bats8711 said:

If this happens I'll donate $20 to a charity of your choice.

I'll chuck in £20 to Foxestalk if it happens as well.

Might make the next two weeks even more interesting!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I'm still on edge in the 80th minute when we are 3 nil up. I think it must be in the DNA which our parents have passed down after the three FA Cup final defeats in the sixties. 

I am the generation of your parents....I am on the Erdge until the 95 mins, our honourable teams can have a 3-0 lead wiped out within injury time....

But After the meltdowns  we Love 'em  just the same...innit..!!

I wonder if this is the Time for  some melt-ups....that floating  Peace & tranqillity Dimension....Where Mama & Leicester manager are Full of cuddles..

• Like 1

Target tonight is to be closer to 2nd than 5th. Palace make me nervous as they've done us a few times on the counter, Zaha likes to turn up against us and Benteke also. 

But at this stage of the season you want to play mid-table teams so hopefully the greater need shows. 

Can't see us changing system now, we will live or die by it. Maddison needs to be better tonight. 

Zaha will likely be up against Castagne.....we have stopped conceding, we are playing close to our best side, bench is strong(er) I think we are beginning to see belief/momentum taking over......can't see anything other than three points....

19 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Target tonight is to be closer to 2nd than 5th. Palace make me nervous as they've done us a few times on the counter, Zaha likes to turn up against us and Benteke also. 

But at this stage of the season you want to play mid-table teams so hopefully the greater need shows. 

Can't see us changing system now, we will live or die by it. Maddison needs to be better tonight. 

I'll be asking Maddison, just give us 60-65 minutes. This will be your Format for the Next 2-3 games,then later we want you doing the same for 90 minutes..

Argh just don't think we play well against these types of sides that sit in and counter!

I'd be more confident if our next 2 games were open sides like Leeds and Brighton away.

Anyway, we have the ability to do it and more motivation than Palace, so let's just bloody turn up, high tempo from the start.

What I fear is 0-0 at HT and the Owl parking the bus 2nd half for a point. However, we should win and I think we will 2-0 with Vards and Kel both netting.

39 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I am the generation of your parents....I am on the Erdge until the 95 mins, our honourable teams can have a 3-0 lead wiped out within injury time....

But After the meltdowns  we Love 'em  just the same...innit..!!

I wonder if this is the Time for  some melt-ups....that floating  Peace & tranqillity Dimension....Where Mama & Leicester manager are Full of cuddles..

Think I'm somewhere in between but your post immediately brought back memories of the arsenal 3-3 (and the wolves 4-3 unfortunately)

3 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Think I'm somewhere in between but your post immediately brought back memories of the arsenal 3-3 (and the wolves 4-3 unfortunately)

Not forgetting the Spurs 4-3...with Defoe..

Oh..and Middlesborough..

Ahhhh shit..!!  FFS  every Bloody season ,there must be 3-5 games!!!

Edited by fuchsntf