Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

LCFC vs. CPFC Pre-Match - Mon 26th - Sky Sports

5 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

In the last decade, we’ve all had to readjust our expectations, following this club through the meanderings of a season. But one thing I really do love is that at the end of every season, there are never ‘irrelevant games’, where virtually nothing is at stake. Our season always seems to go right to the wire. Love it. 

:appl: never a dull moment

• Like 1

Feeling relaxed about this one and i'm sure Rodgers won't allow any complacency to slip into the players mindset at this point. Put out a strong side and play like their careers depend on it. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Iran said:

Luckily for us West Ham lost yesterday and Liverpool dropped points, we can go 7 points clear of 5th place with a win tomorrow against Crystal Palace! Happy days! :scarf:

Now you've done it :facepalm:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

Screw 4th. 2nd place is well up for grabs! Win our next 4 and I'm convinced we'll be in 2nd place. Professional performances needed in the next 3.

Palace fans don't seem confident of scoring a goal, never mind 3 points.

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=178316&page=3

Edited by filbertway
  • Like 2

We know we have the players, Quality Skillfull players..!!

We do know we have a Top manager...Bit

I Really Dont think that at this Stage of the season there is much that Rodgers Coaching side he can do...

He has players & squad who have Proven they can Play at an high level..Any tweeking most likely will come from the coaches.

Selection ,formation, and set-up is no longer a question, the squad have shown their flexability..

These last 6 PL games, this run-in, is now in the hands of the selected players and their mental-strength, composure & drive in each individual game..

Are they as Good as we believe they are, can they take this moment by the scruff-of-the-neck ,or  is there still a bit of that something still Not quite there..!!

All I want to See is that they are as our club-squad, give it their best ,and leaving nothing wanting !!

This is their chance to make History for their club as a Team and individuals....

Make the fans Happy around England, by Splitting & irritating First the English super-league wanna-bees, then see what we can do Next season

against the the self aclaimed arrogant european untouchables ...

But Stay humble Enjoy the Story-making,Keep the feet on the ground...Nothing wrong in confidence and playing with a sprig of arrogance.

We have seen what thoughts on entitlement brings..There is a right Way to become Legends...Be proud of being the unfancied then use it..!!

Any Star can go to the L'pools,Man.city,utd,Chelseas and Live the already made stories,

but few have a chance to create & be Part of a new story of your generation.

You also wont experience or come across better Owners, this club,supports and takes Care of its staff , They wont leave you standing

and have you away at a shot..!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

Screw 4th. 2nd place is well up for grabs! Win our next 4 and I'm convinced we'll be in 2nd place. Professional performances needed in the next 3.

Palace fans don't seem confident of scoring a goal, never mind 3 points.

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=178316&page=3

OMG ! That “Crystal Clear” from Belfast bloke. His post ..... he’s H !!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

No way we're catching Yanited. Just TCB and lock down the top 4.  7 points from the next 3, please/

Win tomorrow 5 behind, beat Man United like we did in the fa cup which we can, 2 behind... it is possible but yes it is best to ensure we secure 3rd place. 

• Like 1

Surely Manure’s luck has got to run out?  They’ve pretty much tottered through the season stinking the league out with dodgy decisions, late late wins, luck beyond all luck and a few very good performances. I still think they are catchable, but we need to concentrate on our own games and see how it all shakes out. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

We know we have the players, Quality Skillfull players..!!

We do know we have a Top manager...Bit

I Really Dont think that at this Stage of the season there is much that Rodgers Coaching side he can do...

He has players & squad who have Proven they can Play at an high level..Any tweeking most likely will come from the coaches.

Selection ,formation, and set-up is no longer a question, the squad have shown their flexability..

These last 6 PL games, this run-in, is now in the hands of the selected players and their mental-strength, composure & drive in each individual game..

Are they as Good as we believe they are, can they take this moment by the scruff-of-the-neck ,or  is there still a bit of that something still Not quite there..!!

All I want to See is that they are as our club-squad, give it their best ,and leaving nothing wanting !!

This is their chance to make History for their club as a Team and individuals....

Make the fans Happy around England, by Splitting & irritating First the English super-league wanna-bees, then see what we can do Next season

against the the self aclaimed arrogant european untouchables ...

But Stay humble Enjoy the Story-making,Keep the feet on the ground...Nothing wrong in confidence and playing with a sprig of arrogance.

We have seen what thoughts on entitlement brings..There is a right Way to become Legends...Be proud of being the unfancied then use it..!!

Any Star can go to the L'pools,Man.city,utd,Chelseas and Live the already made stories,

but few have a chance to create & be Part of a new story of your generation.

You also wont experience or come across better Owners, this club,supports and takes Care of its staff , They wont leave you standing

and have you away at a shot..!!!

Blimey.. LCFC's version of 'Jerusalem' 😂

• Haha 1