Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

So, Top’s was in Thailand playing Polo yesterday.

You’d assume he’ll be at the match on Tuesday with what’s going on plus it being Vichai’s birthday.

Therefore he’ll be ‘flying in’ today - more likely tomorrow seeing as he’ll be hungover today after his celebrations last night.

If anything going to happen it’ll be tomorrow not that I’m holding my breath.

Just now, Sampson said:

It’d not happening. Not even convinced it’s happening if we go down, though I wouldn’t be surprised if Rodgers would jump from the sinking ship himself on that situation.

He won't walk. He wants his money. This appears to be all about his money. He's brinkmanshipping the whole thing. Seeing just how far he can push it. 

What a disgusting little man. Clearly a height thing. 

3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

It’d not happening. Not even convinced it’s happening if we go down, though I wouldn’t be surprised if Rodgers would jump from the sinking ship himself on that situation.

It would take a man of enormous integrity to put the club’s future before his own enormous pay out. 

Not entirely sure Brendan fits that description.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bfox said:

He's been unable to do anything remotely positive with his team for a long time. Bar the FA cup, he's been in most part average and shown he's either unable to affect bad spells and problems with his management skills and more worryingly, does not know the answer either. He'll talk his way out of all of that with predictably empty cringe worthy post match comments. I still find it funny that we were pretty much nailed on for a European finish twice and he somehow managed to Bork it.

Speaking of post match comments, on MOTD last night he was talking about the late goal and actually said we didn't deserve to lose. What game was he watching? 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

If there was ever a time to sack him now is it.

Get the KP buzzing and the players up for it under Mike Stowell for two games.

1 minute ago, daddylonglegs said:

It would take a man of enormous integrity to put the club’s future before his own enormous pay out. 

Not entirely sure Brendan fits that description.

Thing is it's not like he will suddenly be a pauper if he did the honourable thing?

he is just a greedy bar steward in reality 

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:
After considering Tottenham, Luis Enrique has for now told the Spurs board he is not interested in signing for them #thfc Julian Nagselmann's situation remains unchanged with him open to the idea but undecided. And Brendan Rodgers is a growing interest. #thfc

Susan, get Alan Sugar on the phone, I want him to point that finger to BR and say.... You're hired! I'd watch apprentice forever if he made it happen! 

16 minutes ago, Sampson said:

We will have no choice but to sack him when we go down, financially we won’t be able to keep him. 

21 minutes ago, Sampson said:

No way Brendan hangs around in the Championship. Remember he is elite 😉😜

Edited by JimmyC74
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I hope he knows how much he's detested here. Hope he's never welcomed back when he leaves 

By a significant percentage of foxes talk (a very small sample size).

He’s not hated in the stands. If he was he’d be gone by now. Yesterday I reckon 50% of the away following were joining in with the ‘Rodgers out’ chanting. 

At home games it’s full of pensioners grateful for not being in league one. Except of course when a dull Frenchman is in charge & has us sitting in 12th position. only then does  the revolt start picking up the pensioners attention & the club take note. 

• Like 2