Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

20 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:
After considering Tottenham, Luis Enrique has for now told the Spurs board he is not interested in signing for them #thfc Julian Nagselmann's situation remains unchanged with him open to the idea but undecided. And Brendan Rodgers is a growing interest. #thfc

Genuinely amazing how journalists have been taken in by Rodgers propaganda.

1 hour ago, Beachyboy said:

Iverson

Kristiansen 

Souttar

Ricardo

Mendy

KDH

Tete

Nacho

Are 8 players that are either new signings/not played a lot/do care we have a bulk of a team that have intrinsic motivation.

Out of those Mendy will be off, Tete will be off, Iverson has been touted to leave, Nacho is treated like crap.

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Genuinely amazing how journalists have been taken in by Rodgers propaganda.

I've posted similar before..

His pre-season interview tactics are now bearing fruit.  His continual reiteration of why its not his fault, and its because of " enter here a problem that I can't be blamed for" BS in interviews  is now why pundits, past players who want to be pundits, match commentators, the media outlets etc are doing his PR job for him for free. 

Brand Brendan, because of the above will survive post LCFC, and this has always been his main goal from interview number one when he joined as manager.

And going by his past team supporters comments on other forums its a tried and tested template he had used in the past and will continue to use at the next club stupid enough to employ the parasitic little leach.

49 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

By a significant percentage of foxes talk (a very small sample size).

He’s not hated in the stands. If he was he’d be gone by now. Yesterday I reckon 50% of the away following were joining in with the ‘Rodgers out’ chanting. 

At home games it’s full of pensioners grateful for not being in league one. Except of course when a dull Frenchman is in charge & has us sitting in 12th position. only then does  the revolt start picking up the pensioners attention & the club take note. 

Ageism is offensive sunshine 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

By a significant percentage of foxes talk (a very small sample size).

He’s not hated in the stands. If he was he’d be gone by now. Yesterday I reckon 50% of the away following were joining in with the ‘Rodgers out’ chanting. 

At home games it’s full of pensioners grateful for not being in league one. Except of course when a dull Frenchman is in charge & has us sitting in 12th position. only then does  the revolt start picking up the pensioners attention & the club take note. 

I disagree, felt like quite a large number yesterday which is a first. That was my take from where I was sat anyway. 

• Like 1

Keep hearing BR is elite but with a top 7/8 squad wage bill:

we are equal bottom of the league for most defeats (17) with Southampton 

in matches where we have scored first we have lost more times than we have won. The worst record in all 4 divisions.

he said we would be fine once we brought in new players in January. we haven’t been.

he got outmanoeuvred by a manager in Hodgson who had retired and whose team had struggled to muster a shot in recent games.

He took forever to make a decision on the goalkeeper when everyone could see he wasn’t a number 1.

The board has been a sleep on the job as we hurtle towards relegation.

Make a decision whilst there is a chance to stay up for pity’s sake.

• Like 3

He has had 3/4 of the season and put us into this position. He shows no aptitude for getting us out of it. There is still a quarter of the season left, enough time to bring in a new manager who can instill confidence and desire into the players. Do the management even want us to stay in the PL?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Let's be real mate, that academy player is probably chatting shit and BR is taking us down.

I don't mind going down if it finally means the end of BR.

Like I said, I'll wait until its announced to believe it. It hasn't happened yet so I call bullsh1t. 

I have told them too. But you know what these people are like. Convinced by themselves and their lies. 

Brendan is a cvnt and so is this player and his so called contacts. 

Ruined my morning. 

14 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

As stupid as it sounds, you have to question whether they do want us in this league anymore.  The owners are doing absolutely nothing to stop the rot.  They are 100% letting this play out all the way to relegation.  I've never ever seen this from any club. You try anything, even if it ultimately fails, to try and dig yourself out of a mess.  LCFC are doing nothing.  It's extraordinary really. 

Keep saying the same myself, it’s incomprehensible what is going on,I just cannot get my head around he is still here.

24 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

He has had 3/4 of the season and put us into this position. He shows no aptitude for getting us out of it. There is still a quarter of the season left, enough time to bring in a new manager who can instill confidence and desire into the players. Do the management even want us to stay in the PL?

I think we seriously have to wonder if indeed this is self sabotage. 

The tepid tactics, the Ward and Soumare and Tete fiascos.... are a hair's breadth away from throwing a fight

• Like 1