Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Robin Gosens (unconfirmed)

Best outcome imaginable for us really. Looked a little jaded which is understandable after this seasons congestion, tournament football and the german reliance on bombing fullbacks. 

Hopefully all the prying eyes might question him, which could give us an opportunity again.  Im sure scouts arent as fickle as your average foxestalk member .... but then again we sold musa after a few good tournament games and made a record fee on maguire based off of one goal against sweeden. 

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Let's pounce while he's emotional. Never fails!

Picks up phone "Hey Robin, 

Sorry about the loss, how would you fancy living in England? Yeah that country you just lost to? The fans? Yeah theyre the ones that were just tauting you off the pitch.  Dont worry we never slip up youll only ever win at leicester, did you see our game at wembley ?   Champions league? Nah we wanted to give others a chance, the big clubs had a tough year with the ESL stuff so we let them in to make them feel better? Robin... Robin... Robin... are you still there? "

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I really want him. More so for the fact that it'll absolutely rattled the 5 at the back nay sayers.

We're still 2 players short though if we got him and play 3-4-1-2. I don't mind the system if we have the players, we don't. So many players are wasted in it Maddison, Barnes, Vardy. Soumare would be a complete waste too. It won't happen.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Gosens pretty much only plays as a wing back, not really sure I want him for that reason as I don't think that system suits our best players

Sorry pal, I disagree, the likes of Amartey can shine in a back 3, with Mendy and Chaudary CDM roles, just like England

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

Sorry pal, I disagree, the likes of Amartey can shine in a back 3, with Mendy and Chaudary CDM roles, just like England

I nearly spat my coffee out then!

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I've reported you to the Medical board, no way someone that insane should be seeing patients ...

• Haha 1