Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Ditch Perez as a matter of priority!... would Newcastle have him back perhaps?

Whoever we get in as a replacement will be a step forward.

Honestly just feels a waste of time for both us and him. Along with praet and hamza I think they’ve all got to go to better their careers.

28 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Honestly just feels a waste of time for both us and him. Along with praet and hamza I think they’ve all got to go to better their careers.

Don't think Praet has been given a fair crack of the whip... he's looked good when given a few games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With Mendy's contract up next year is it more likely he would get moved on in the summer than Hamza? We would be short on DM cover if both Ndidi and Mendy play in the ACON in January, which is quite likely. 

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Arsenal have set a asking price for Joe willock for 20m.

We should sneak in and take that deal

I'm surprised they haven't aimed for more. Extraordinary run of goal scoring form he's had. Youngest player in Prem history to score in 6 consecutive games isn't he? Big lad too at over 6 feet. 

10 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Arsenal have set a asking price for Joe willock for 20m.

We should sneak in and take that deal

Willock looked class under Emery and then went off the boil, I really rate him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, turlo said:

With Mendy's contract up next year is it more likely he would get moved on in the summer than Hamza? We would be short on DM cover if both Ndidi and Mendy play in the ACON in January, which is quite likely. 

I thought Mendy signed a 3 year deal last year. So 2 more years left to run on his contract?

• Like 1

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I thought Mendy signed a 3 year deal last year. So 2 more years left to run on his contract?

Yep you're right. I thought it was up in 2022 for some reason. Still a concern if both of our DM's go away to play in the ACON unless Soumare can play there. 

1 hour ago, turlo said:

Yep you're right. I thought it was up in 2022 for some reason. Still a concern if both of our DM's go away to play in the ACON unless Soumare can play there. 

And then Soumare also decides that he can't be arsed to wait for France to call him up to the full squad and opts to play for Senegal instead 😂

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

since it looks like Bournemouth arent going up, David Brooks could be a decent buy

He's been distinctly mediocre in the Championship this season, I'd have him on loan with an option to buy but thst would be it.

No cheap options at wide right. James would be 25 million , looks all pace and no brains to me. Pereira would be less and has a sharp brain , strength and excellent control. Trincao is very promising but somewhat unproven and 30 million plus. Whoever we go for we are going to have to pay.