Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

I was really hoping we could get Thauvin, what a weird move

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't get any RW and will play WB's next season.

Thavin seemed an obvious one for us even if he was 4th choice in the three attacking position behind the FW. 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

If he signs for Tigres, I guess it says all that you need about the ambition of the player. Perhaps he is friends with Gignac who I think plays there, and assume they spent time at Marseille together 

4 hours ago, Gerard said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't get any RW and will play WB's next season.

Thavin seemed an obvious one for us even if he was 4th choice in the three attacking position behind the FW. 

No chance we don't get another winger. Don't forget that as soon as Ndidi was back we went back to 4-2-3-1 and as soon as Barnes was injured we had to go to 3-4-1-2 again. The key players in that system are the elite DCM and the blistering pace of Barnes.

Rodgers will get his perfect winger this summer which will be that defensively strong left footed " midfield technician " that is equally as good out wide or in the middle. 

• Like 1

Guest SO1
5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

No chance we don't get another winger. Don't forget that as soon as Ndidi was back we went back to 4-2-3-1 and as soon as Barnes was injured we had to go to 3-4-1-2 again. The key players in that system are the elite DCM and the blistering pace of Barnes.

Rodgers will get his perfect winger this summer which will be that defensively strong left footed " midfield technician " that is equally as good out wide or in the middle

Never thought I'd see it all put into one sentence but there you are.

13 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Faivre >>>

(faivre is half algerian so it's guaranteed we sign him 😂

12 hours ago, Harry5 said:

Yves Bissouma

Robin Gosens

Ivan Toney

Merch Demiral

If we're to persist with the 3-5-2 then that would be perfect

Shift the usual suspects to make funds available

Sounding like a broken record now but Demiral is a bomb scare. I think a lot of people are being clouded by him because he plays for Juventus.

• Like 1

You know looking at our key players , its hard to see anybody out there who is substantially better than those we have. We are not a club that can bribe high class players to sit on the bench so we have to accept a certain lowering of standard there. The main thing going forward is to maintain our goal threat and as we have seen losing Barnes has substantially weakened that. Iheanacho has thankfully picked up the baton while Vardy has been off target. Another striker is by far the most important acquisition we need to make and if we can replace Under with a permanent signing then that will give Rodgers more options. Overall though the squad is pretty strong and I see very little need to change much.

22 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Iheanacho has thankfully picked up the baton while Vardy has been off target. Another striker is by far the most important acquisition we need to make and if we can replace Under with a permanent signing then that will give Rodgers more options. Overall though the squad is pretty strong and I see very little need to change much.

This aged well...

With Vardy close to warming the bench, Edouard quite possibly coming in. I fear we will need an injection of pace up top as well with nacho/Edouard. Lookman looked impressive and wouldn't break the bank, good age for further development as well.

1 hour ago, Blanchflower78 said:

With Vardy close to warming the bench, Edouard quite possibly coming in. I fear we will need an injection of pace up top as well with nacho/Edouard. Lookman looked impressive and wouldn't break the bank, good age for further development as well.

Brekalo from Wolfsburg would be a great option.

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Brekalo from Wolfsburg would be a great option.

He certainly has quality but he is very inconsistent

Before his hat-trick today he only had 4 goals and 4 assists for an impressive Wolfburg side

If I could sign anyone from them it would be Weghorst, guy is a monster

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He certainly has quality but he is very inconsistent

Before his hat-trick today he only had 4 goals and 4 assists for an impressive Wolfburg side

If I could sign anyone from them it would be Weghorst, guy is a monster

I think Brekalo needs a move, he's got progression in him. The sort of player who an Italian club would manage to get on loan and not have to pay for them and do amazingly and then sign for a modest fee already agreed.

10 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. you just know, in a few seasons he will be £50m+...!!!

Always a tough decision as we need certain  positions filled but having to let quality like this pass us by.

Yeah we have to go and get him. Contract up next season as well. 

After Friday's fiasco we obviously need an experienced central defender who can 'do a job' for us and is also a leader on the pitch. We have two really good young centre half who need someone to organise them. I don't own FM, etc. so don't have any names to suggest. :)

1 hour ago, Merchant_Banker said:

After Friday's fiasco we obviously need an experienced central defender who can 'do a job' for us and is also a leader on the pitch. We have two really good young centre half who need someone to organise them. I don't own FM, etc. so don't have any names to suggest. :)

Somebody experienced, leads, and defends 1st. Simon Kjaer from Milan if we get CL and they miss out. Just past his prime, but rock hard, has been around, and can pass.

Kasper can have a word.