Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

If we can get some of the names we're being linked with then we'll have a really exciting team next season.

Strong at the back, Stronger in midfield,

With  3 top strikers up front, and 2  Goal scoring Wingers.

Yes as good as this  season has been, next season could be when we cement our position in the top 4 and competing equally with the big Clubs.  

Yes, I think we'll be an even stronger force next season and can't wait for it to come around.

• Like 1

With Merith Demirel coming back from a huge injury and juve wanting to clear wages desperately could a loan to buy option next season be an opportunity with this guy. He needs a steady flow of games and would get that at Leicester with rotation and injury throughout a season. 

Edited by Heymister2015

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Such an attractive club to play for.

Great training facility's 

1 of the most successful teams in England in the last 10 years

Good set up

Amazing owners 

Soon to be new stadium expansion.

Can see some money being spent in the summer and challenging next season

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Such an attractive club to play for.

Great training facility's 

1 of the most successful teams in England in the last 10 years

Good set up

Amazing owners 

Soon to be new stadium expansion.

Can see some money being spent in the summer and challenging next season

We are one of the most attractive clubs to join in Europe right now.   In terms of players looking towards the premier League, we are a better proposition than at least two wannabe ESL clubs and possibly on a par with a couple of others.

4 hours ago, majaco said:

We are one of the most attractive clubs to join in Europe right now.   In terms of players looking towards the premier League, we are a better proposition than at least two wannabe ESL clubs and possibly on a par with a couple of others.

I'd agree with this, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea aside I think Leicester are the most attractive club for a prospective player to join in the EPL right now.

Out:

Morgan - retire - £0

Fuchs - retire - £0

Hamza - £12m

Under - End of loan, back to Roma.

Mendy - £8m

Benkovic - Loan put

James - £0

Eppiah - loan out

Tavares - £0 (fee is England)

Johnson - loan out

Leshabela - loan out

Sales - £20m

In:

Soumare - £20m

Gosens - £35m

Sowah - Back from loan at OHL

Amoo - £8m

Eduardo - £20m

Spend - £83m

Nett spend - £63m

That’ll leave us with a squad of:

GK - Kasper, Ward, Jakupovic

DF - Evans, Soyuncu, Fofana, Castagne, Ricardo, Amartey, Justin, Thomas, Gosens

MF - N’Didi, Tielemans, Maddison, Perez, Soumare, KDH, Albrighton, Praet, Sowah, Amoo

FW - Vardy, Iheanacho, Barnes, Eduardo

I’d argue that we have too many fullbacks, so maybe that opens up the possibility of Ricardo leaving. I’m not sure it’s the right time to sell though, as his injury will have damaged his upsell value. Maybe one for the January window once JJ is back fit. 

We would still lack an experienced natural right side. Keeping Albrighton around for another season would allow us to bed in Sowah and Amoo. It does seem to have gone quite quiet on Amoo though. 

5 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Leon Bailey 

Robin gousens 

Soumar'e

New CB (Tarkowski, dunk)

Eduoard 

.....Bailey is a name which has been mentioned for a few seasons now!!!

Nine goals and nine assists this season means he has had a better season than last year, at twenty three it feels about the right time to come to the Premiership with a season to settle and kick on the following season. His potential to earn is to come here right now, and as a left footed Right Winger, he is the right kind of player we need.

9 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

If we wanted a CB for back up I'd take Dawson from West Brom.   A proven CB at this level and goals in him too. 

Always liked him. Perfect Wes replacement as 4th choice/rotation with contract expiring this summer too so available on a free. I imagine he will go to a Norwich or Palace type club and start though 

Just now, STUHILL said:

Always liked him. Perfect Wes replacement as 4th choice/rotation with contract expiring this summer too so available on a free. I imagine he will go to a Norwich or Palace type club and start though 

EDIT :  Just seen he is on loan from Watford with contract until 2023. He will stay and start each week for them 

7 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Do you mean West Ham?

Yes my mistake he's with West Ham now but is that not just a loan.?  I don't know so not likely

either way not likely to be available.

8 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Yes he would be perfect as squad replacement and provide cover. I was thinking we could pick him up cheaply and he could be another Evans.  I thought he was with West Brom and would be available cheap.