Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Sell

Choudhury 15m

Maddison 50m

Buy

Soumare 15m

Edouard 15m

Trincao 25m

Tarkowski 15m

Ismail Jakobs 10m

Bring in KDH, Iversen and Sowah.

Net spend of 5m.

Might be able to try and get Trincao on a loan with obligation in 2 years like we tried to do last summer

If 4 2 3 1 / 4 1 4 1 is our preferred formation then we really need to bring in 2 new wide players. 1 as a starter on the right and 1 back up who can cover both wings. If one of those can also play as a CAM and is an improvement on Perez then even better, as we could then try to move him on reinvest that in the squad

7 minutes ago, turlo said:

If 4 2 3 1 / 4 1 4 1 is our preferred formation then we really need to bring in 2 new wide players. 1 as a starter on the right and 1 back up who can cover both wings. If one of those can also play as a CAM and is an improvement on Perez then even better, as we could then try to move him on reinvest that in the squad

We'll bring only 1 we have sowah... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NasPb said:

We'll bring only 1 we have sowah... 

yes probably the case. Can Sowah cover the left as well? We really need cover on both wings especially with European football. Edit i suppose Albrighton could play off the left but he's hardly played there in years

Edited by turlo
more info

21 minutes ago, turlo said:

yes probably the case. Can Sowah cover the left as well? We really need cover on both wings especially with European football. Edit i suppose Albrighton could play off the left but he's hardly played there in years

I think he's played on the left just as much as the right this season. 

The lad has played everywhere this year. 

1 hour ago, sm1 said:

Can he play on the wing 😁

Loves to take a corner!

Bit of a rogue shout - Steve Caulker. I know he has had his issues, but he’s come off the back of an apparently good season in Turkey and has opted to let his year contract expire. He would provide actual cover at the back as opposed to fitting square pegs in round holes.

One thing I really want us to add to our squad is pace, out of our current squad the only forwards we have with decent pace are Vardy and Barnes, ideally we need at least 2 wingers coming in with decent pace imo

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, matty98 said:

One thing I really want us to add to our squad is pace, out of our current squad the only forwards we have with decent pace are Vardy and Barnes, ideally we need at least 2 wingers coming in with decent pace imo

Welcome Dan James

5 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Nah, they were asking for £40m if I remember correctly. No way should he be worth that just yet.

Fair. Quoted price now is 40-50m. Would have been worth ~25m last summer, certainly isnt worth double that now. 

IN

M. Pereira - £20m 

Edouard - £20m

Soumare - £20m

Gosens - £30m

KDH - Back from loan

Sowah - Back from loan

Spend: £90m

OUT

Hamza - £12m 

Praet - £20m

Knight - £1m

Perez - £10m

Benkovic - £2m (?) 

Morgan - Free

Fuchs - Free

Total in: £45m

Net spend: £45m

A bit football manager-ish, but that’d be a brilliant window for me. 

Edited by Devonfox1884

28 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

IN

M. Pereira - £20m 

Edouard - £20m

Soumare - £20m

Gosens - £30m

KDH - Back from loan

Sowah - Back from loan

Spend: £90m

OUT

Hamza - £12m 

Praet - £20m

Knight - £1m

Perez - £10m

Benkovic - £2m (?) 

Morgan - Free

Fuchs - Free

Total in: £45m

Net spend: £45m

A bit football manager-ish, but that’d be a brilliant window for me. 

Around £6m for Ghezzal as well, then if you drop Gosens out (who I don't think will join us tbh) for Bertrand it comes to around £10m net which is what our summers usually look like

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Around £6m for Ghezzal as well, then if you drop Gosens out (who I don't think will join us tbh) for Bertrand it comes to around £10m net which is what our summers usually look like

If not M.Periera, then Gabriel Menino please :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Ah yes forgot about Ghezzal, good shout! 

Just now, moore_94 said:

What position does he actually play? lol

image.png.c806d4363ff2dce29ec442edc228a8fe.png

All of them. lol Though he is not really a Periera alternative as he is not really a creator, he just looks quite good