Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

Just now, Beachyboy said:

trying to make sense of this on Radio 5 Live cancelled my BT Sport after Prague, only other time i've listened on the radio was West Brom home game. Tielmans missed a sitter?

No. Was inches away from getting to the ball.

Guest bennytwohats
Just now, Beachyboy said:

trying to make sense of this on Radio 5 Live cancelled my BT Sport after Prague, only other time i've listened on the radio was West Brom home game. Tielmans missed a sitter?

You can do monthly online subscriptions cancel anytime for the streaming stuff, get on it!

sliding in back post and missed it. Not sure id call it a sitter but big chance

Is Brendon's patent-pending tactical genius footballing strategy is to lull the opposition in a false sense of security by playing like shite for 65 minutes and then decent thereafter? If you compiled a first 65 minutes highlights verses a last 25 minutes highlights it would be like night and day. I don't understand it. It's unreal. Could we just play the last 25 minutes of the FA cup final?