Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

Oh, man,

I'm in tears. After all the pain of our last three Finals, the feeling I have is unexplainable . My emotions have exploded, and I am one tearfully happy old man. Can't say any more, as I am just about to watch the game I recorded. Just out of this world result for me. :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :appl:

I.

• Like 4

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Otis said:

Another set of legends. 

What a time to be a Leicester City Fan.

When it's time to leave this world, we can say we saw our team winning the Premier League and the FA Cup. Just need the Champions League to complete the set

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What I love? 

Getting messages from friends and family in the same vein as when we won the league. People who realise how much it means to me, and us. It's quite humbling. 

This. Today has broken my heart with the outpouring of warm wishes and support from everyone I’ve ever known. It literally felt like the whole country was behind us today. It started at 5am and shows no sigh of abating. Absolutely dissolving here 🥰

• Like 3

At the final whistle I was literally beside myself running around the house, screaming and crying at the same time, shouting "WEVE WON THE FACUP OH FECK WEVE WON THE FACUP" over and over. This is the most delirious I have ever been, more than the Premier league win.

• Haha 1

Not a forgetable penalty, own goal or scuffed shot but a worldie winner, neutrals, kids watching their first final, they'll remember this, I remember Ricky Villa, a Whiteside curler, Gerrard vs West Ham, this is one of those moments and it's OUR moment :scarf:

• Like 4

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, fazzyfox said:

Not a forgetable penalty, own goal or scuffed shot but a worldie winner, neutrals, kids watching their first final, they'll remember this, I remember Ricky Villa, a Whiteside curler, Gerrard vs West Ham, this is one of those moments and it's OUR moment :scarf:

Although not  on the winning side, Steve MacKenzie's goal for Man City in 1981 was pretty special