Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Farrington fox

Under

Over hyped and underwhelming is how I’d describe his season. 

Natural ability but didn’t looked fit and the work rate wasn’t up to the required standard.

Largely considered a flop at Roma and Leicester. 

Ultimately, he’s the type of player that needs more time on the ball, so a tier under the elite leagues like France, Portugal, Turkey etc might suit him. 

Luckily we only had him on loan, as he’d go in the pile with Silva, Slimani, Kaputska, Inler, Diabate, Lewis, Akinbiyi etc

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, FoxFan98 said:

This is a bit disrespectful?

To be fair we don't exactly have the nicest City in the best of times. We love it because most of us were born here but if you're coming from Rome and see the spice heads round clock tower on a Saturday morning you're getting straight back in that taxi to EMA.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, FoxFan98 said:

Don't think I'd be too overjoyed with swapping Rome for Leicester! Especially to just sit on the bench (Not saying he deserved to start).

Good luck to him in Marseille - he gave decent effort with us but it just never worked out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxFan98 said:

"I should've played more”

Should you? 

But TBF he's got a point about the city. I think I'd choose Rome or Marseille too. 

Edited by RoboFox

10 minutes ago, FoxFan98 said:

Can't work out if people agreeing with the 'Leicester's a shithole' bit, and not commenting on the snarky 'a bigger club like Marseille', is refreshingly grown up or evidence of an alarming attention span deficit

13 minutes ago, Dames said:

To be fair we don't exactly have the nicest City in the best of times. We love it because most of us were born here but if you're coming from Rome and see the spice heads round clock tower on a Saturday morning you're getting straight back in that taxi to EMA.

To be fair we are relying on quotes from a random Twitter account again. I’ve searched RMC Sport and Under and that’s the only tweet what comes up 

• Like 1

Leicester on your own during lockdown and not playing football must have been pretty pony for him, it's hardly a city that's going to get the pulses racing in that scenario is it. Plenty of players come here and love it but that's because they'll be happy on and off the field, he might have been unhappy at Roma but content with where he lives as its a class city. 

Marseille will be more his cup of tea, easier league and a very intense city.

• Like 1

Before everyone starts getting silly just a reminder that Marseille finished 2nd in Ligue 1 two seasons ago and reached the Europa final in 17/18, as well as being historically one of France's most successful clubs and to-date their only Champions League winner.  Under not living up to our hopes doesn't change that.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

GettyImages-160292245_medium.jpgStade_V%C3%A9lodrome_(20150405).jpg

Don't see the appeal myself. 

We didn’t ask to keep him ? It wasn’t a choice between us and Marseille. He came here, was crap Rodgers didn’t want him. Why he’s back out on loan. Nobody willing to pay a transfer fee for him. I don’t get why fans think their edgy by agreeing with someone who’s slagging off Leicester. 

Just now, Corky said:

Can we actually have a better source than an account called foxestalk is for nerds before slagging off Under for something he more than likely didn't say?

There isn't a better source, because it's total bollocks. 

The amount of bites it got in this thread though, fair play to the lad behind the Twitter account. 

• Like 2