Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
splinterdream

How many signings will we make?

It seems like there will be many spaces becoming vacant in the squad this summer with losing.

Matty James

Wes Morgan

Christian Fuchs

Cengiz Under

And we'll probably see the exit door for

Daniel Amartey

Hamza Choudray

Denis Praet

Sidney tavares 

So how many will we promote from the development and how many will we sign as the squad is becoming very small and its clear our lack of depth was a reason we suffered, how many do we need and in what positions? 

Hopefully 6 or 7.

I think we need at least 4 new attackers (2 wingers, 1 attacking midfielder and 1 striker)

1 defensive midfielder

1 LB

1 CB

Think this summer we will see some major changes to the squad.

Think we'll get 5. BRs recent preference to play a wing back and CM at CB when Evans and Fofana got injured has to be the end of Amartey. Would love us to get in a young CAM who could be an upgrade on Perez but dont see 6 signings happening or Perez being moved on. 

Striker, likely to be Edouard

RW ???

CDM/CM likely to be Soumare

LB - Squad player until JJ is back - Bertrand would be ideal 

CB - improvement on Amartey

• Like 2

In:

KDH back from loan

Soumare
Eduoard

Olise

David (sure he'll fancy joining his pal from Lille :D)

Literally any centre back that isn't a geriatric and can play football to a half decent standard
Trincao

Some sexy young talent that can play in the u23s and could do a job if called up on. Not some 25 year olds that have been playing league two football their whole career that will help Beaglehole's awful football win the 2nd tier.

Out:

Hamza

Amartey

Perez

Fuchs

Morgan

James

We haven’t got enough attackers that can score. We also haven’t got anyone who’s a ****! We’re too nice of a team. 

Perez 

Hamza

Amartey

Mendy 

They are need to be offloaded there not good enough. We need 5/6 players for the first team.

Soumare

Edouard

Winger 

AM

CB

Perez isnt going anywhere and probs has an appearance clause next season too.

I think 4. Bertrand, Soumare, Celtic bloke and a RW, maybe Pereira. Woth Sowah and KDH added to squad, I hope we'll have depth for once.

10 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Perez isnt going anywhere and probs has an appearance clause next season too.

I think 4. Bertrand, Soumare, Celtic bloke and a RW, maybe Pereira. Woth Sowah and KDH added to squad, I hope we'll have depth for once.

What a way to endear him to our supporters, hope he isn't reading lol

• Haha 2

If we are going to persist with two strikers up front then i would like to see us bring in two more out and out strikers, maybe someone who offers a more physical threat upfront that could provide us with an alternative. If Vardy or Iheanacho get injured then we are relying on Perez who poses no attacking threat at all. 

Also...

RM

CM

LB

CB 

• Like 1