Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group F: Hungary, Portugal, France, Germany

Just now, PhillippaT said:

I can understand the decision of the first pen, regardless, but not that one...

For me the first one is similar to a clash of heads in a 50:50 aerial challenge; unfortunate that he caught him, but if punching a ball is dangerous play, why are keepers allowed to do it? 

neither are for me 

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Even Jenas is saying it was wrong.

To be fair he has called then both right.

Studio ready and waiting to w ank off France and bizarrely dismiss the Portugal peno  

edit : fair enough the studio have been decent so I got it wrong

Edited by Nalis

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

For me the first one is similar to a clash of heads in a 50:50 aerial challenge; unfortunate that he caught him, but if punching a ball is dangerous play, why are keepers allowed to do it? 

neither are for me 

Sorry but that is bollocks. 

If you throw a punch and catch a player then surely thats dangerous play? No different to going studs up with intent to get the ball but missing it and getting the player

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Good job it ain't on ITV.

I don't think I could take Walton confirming that decision was right.

oh god I can picture it already, the fence sitting before the call is confirmed then ultimately backing the ref

Walton: “yeah there’s contact, I can see why it was given but I think VAR may take a look at this”

*var check over*

Walton: “yeah so you can see VAR checked it and there was clear contact, right decision” 

lol 

6 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Sorry but that is bollocks. 

If you throw a punch and catch a player then surely thats dangerous play? No different to going studs up with intent to get the ball but missing it and getting the player

I'm sorry but he didn't "throw" a punch in that sense. He went out to punch the ball away. It was not a direct punch aimed at the opponent. Very harsh in my opinion.

Edited by David Hankey