Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Unless it involves criminal behaviour , ignore it. The only thing that matters is if his off field behaviour affects his football. Anyway we have to accept that he is our player for better or worse whilst he is contracted. No other club is going to pay a massive amount of money for trouble.

Like COVID parties… 👀

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Unless it involves criminal behaviour , ignore it. The only thing that matters is if his off field behaviour affects his football. Anyway we have to accept that he is our player for better or worse whilst he is contracted. No other club is going to pay a massive amount of money for trouble.

0_Untitled.jpg

Another summer, another mysterious rumour about Maddison that’s going to supposedly finish him. We did this last summer people with ‘the tweet’ that no one would wanted to share that was clearly bs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Desperate, isn’t it? A very good friend of mine has a world famous sister. The stunts the media pull are dismal. 

I had a uni friend who did a summer with the Mail. She was asked for some holiday snaps to pad a story. Two weeks later she had to explain to her mum that, no, she hadn't been at an orgy in Ibiza and didn't have any STDs.

I was also in the office of a major newspaper when various celebrities had their homes raided on tangential links to child abuse. I witnessed first hand the editor and journos salivating over a household name attending a party, taken while his house was being raided and their plan was to make it look like he didn't care.

The fuching state of them. Never bothered with the industry after that.

• Like 4

Didn’t it go round on here that Madders had spat in Rodgers face or something like that and as expected absolutely nothing came out about it?

But people still jumped on that bandwagon

Edited by moore_94

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

The sun, certainly take anything they publish with a pinch of salt. I doubt he has done anything serious enough to be career ending lol 

Who reads papers these days surprised they are still going with the fact you can get news pretty much 24/7 365 on your phone or tablet.

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

From what's been said it sounds like it's"who" he's done rather than what

The only penetration Madders should be practicing for is premier league defences……. Not premier league defenders Mrs 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Haha 1