Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

QPR ..3pm

Just now, Fox85 said:

Or maybe Leicester just playing poorly.

If next season is anything to go by from what has been witnessed so far then expect a relegation battle or at best mid table 

Maybe a bit of both, i mean QPR did beat Man United the other week 4-2? so i guess they are doing something right. 

13 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Perez doing fine, some of you are just desperate to be offended by him. 

I’m at the ground and he really is not doing fine. He’s been really poor today. Take the point that the daggers are out for him amongst the fan base. 
Fofana had been brilliant. 

Just now, whitwickfox said:

idiot !!

He is right Amartey would do a much better job than Perez and is 10 X the player.

Perez isn't even a professional he has litterally conned his career some how with some right fraudulent business because he isn't a footballer 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lesterlad said:

Ok there are a lot of Perez haters on here. Obviously some who comment are like sheep just following the flock and not capable to form their own opinions. However he may or may not be good enough to play for our club but does he really deserve this level of abuse he is getting? He does not pick the team he does what he is told to do and play. Just wish people would support the players on the pitch and not give the crap that gets fished out.

mind you QPR have scored guess Brendan will be asked to resign now

Let’s not conflate the two things. Perez haters one thing. His performance today another. He’s been shit. 

• Like 3

Great finish. Cut open easily. Yes its pre season. Results don't matter. But we can't keep using that as an excuse. All I hear from commentators is this is a good workout this or that they are a week ahead. 

How about we actually start to create chances. 2.5 games now and Barely any chances with no goals scored.

It's this what concerns me going forward.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

I’m at the ground and he really is not doing fine. He’s been really poor today. Take the point that the daggers are out for him amongst the fan base. 
Fofana had been brilliant. 

Not saying he's been perfect by any means, but I tuned in and saw him do several very neat things straight away. The sort of things that those who have already made their mind up will absolutely refuse to acknowledge as positive evidence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Perez for me is just a player being mismanaged. I’m not really sure why he was brought to the club as he really doesn’t fit in anywhere. For Newcastle he was a really accomplished forward who would link play and score goals playing down the middle. We bought him and play him out of position on the wing, in a position he doesn’t have the right attributes to play.

Even at Newcastle where he played well he was always a streaky frustrating player. He was either the best player I the pitch or the worst, there was no middle ground. He’s a confidence player and he has very much had his confidence taken out of him by being played in positions where quite frankly he was always going to fail.

I don’t blame Perez at all for any of it and I don’t criticise him at all normally. I think it was a bad piece of recruitment since he didn’t fit into the team and he has been badly mismanaged ever since.

• Like 1