Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

QPR ..3pm

I dont think Perez can be called out any more than any one on that pitch apart from maybe Fofana and Pereira  who have looked quite sharp.

So far we have looked extremely clumsy and lathargic.

Hopefully we get our act together ready for next Saturday and the season that follows. They are the only matches that matter.

Manchester United lost to these, but they won't be in a relegation battle. Its frustrating, but I'd take pre season with a pinch of salt.

• Like 2

Just now, adejo92 said:

I dont think Perez can be called out any more than any one on that pitch apart from maybe Fofana and Pereira  who have looked quite sharp.

Hopefully we get our act together ready for next Saturday and the season that follows. They are the only matches that matter.

Manchester United lost to these, but they won't be in a relegation battle. Its frustrating, but I'd take pre season with a pinch of salt.

Suspect we might be looking at playing against QPR in a years’ time. Tough league to crack though. 

• Like 1

Slightly better in midfield but still rubbish at creating anything. Vardy's finish was terrible, we know what Perez is like, Barnes is bright but rusty. Ricardo, Soumare good, Fofana was doing well but went walkies for for the goal and ball watched. Thomas should be ahead of Bertrand. 

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

To be fair Vardy has been just as shit as Perez

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Not saying he's been perfect by any means, but I tuned in and saw him do several very neat things straight away. The sort of things that those who have already made their mind up will absolutely refuse to acknowledge as positive evidence.

It’s this that gets my goat. On the upside, guess it means we have made it as a big club with all this petulance. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Great finish. Cut open easily. Yes its pre season. Results don't matter. But we can't keep using that as an excuse. All I hear from commentators is this is a good workout this or that they are a week ahead. 

How about we actually start to create chances. 2.5 games now and Barely any chances with no goals scored.

It's this what concerns me going forward.

:wes:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Well, their goal took the shine off that half a bit but I didn't think it was bad. Our defence was pretty sound, Ricky and Harvey looked good and Soumare and Youri put in some good balls. Perez worked his plums off. Win or lose, you can see the progress from Wednesday.

Spot on assessment 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Ok there are a lot of Perez haters on here. Obviously some who comment are like sheep just following the flock and not capable to form their own opinions. However he may or may not be good enough to play for our club but does he really deserve this level of abuse he is getting? He does not pick the team he does what he is told to do and play. Just wish people would support the players on the pitch and not give the crap that gets fished out.

mind you QPR have scored guess Brendan will be asked to resign now

Ah yeah, he's told to give the ball away whenever he gets the ball. Genius move by Rodgers to use him like that.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Well, their goal took the shine off that half a bit but I didn't think it was bad. Our defence was pretty sound, Ricky and Harvey looked good and Soumare and Youri put in some good balls. Perez worked his plums off. Win or lose, you can see the progress from Wednesday.

Good point ,you can see a difference from wednesday night ,still what concerns me is that there is so many fans on here with negative comments ,Support your club and get behind the lads ffs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Everton, West ham and Villa all big competitors for us and all have far more attacking quality at their disposal. This season could be a real wake up call 

I’m sorry but I just don’t think that’s true is it? I think our attackers are better than the ones at those three clubs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

People on here need to understand critiquing a player is not scapegoating. 

Tbf it does become hard to tell the difference when the player being scapegoated has been having an absolute shocker out there.