Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

QPR ..3pm

Just now, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

i honestly like Perez i really i do. he puts himself about. he tries his best. the issue is that he just isnt very good imo

Puts his self about? He's one of the less tenacious players I've ever said. Hard work without the numbers to back it up is acceptable if you do a job for the team (see Albrighton Okazaki) but you basically need to make no mistakes and all he does is give the ball away or lose it in good positions.

Not to mention that incident last year. Even if you see his value as a player, the idea of liking him is beyond me.

• Like 1

Just now, weller54 said:

Is it?...

Pray, please tell me why this guy shouldn't be slagged off?

Someone who isn’t our own player? Or alternatively, provide balance rather than just vitriol- just a thought. 

Blimey, not one of Ayoze Perez greatest fans but he is doing himself no favours in the first 30 minutes, poor first touch and sloppy passes but 2 bad tackles that would normally be yellows, hopefully he will be tempted to join Rafa & Gray at the Toffees… pleeeease.. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Vardy could do with a goal. Just for my peace of mind.

We’ve all been saying that for a while now.. i think he has 5 games to prove he is still good enough to be a starter. 

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Is it?...

Pray, please tell me why this guy shouldn't be slagged off?

It’s just so tiresome trying to read opinions on a match and all you get is the same people scapegoating the same players. It’s his first half hour of pre season, people need to get a grip and support the whole team. It’s just pathetic really!

• Haha 1